Hopeless//Sexy Six

Hopeless
The Sexy Six

"Hey Shark Boy!" Akane snapped her fingers in front of the mechanics face. "Hello? Jaws?"

Akane put her hand down and stared at her friends. "Yeah, he's totally not with it."

"Ooo! Ibuki got's it!" The musician squeezed cheerfully as she clapped her hands together.

She leaned into Kazuichi and cupped her hands around his ear. She pulled back with a satisfied smile.

"Ewwww! Ibuki?! What the hell is wrong with you?!" Kazuichi spat.

"What'd she say?" Nekomaru inquired.

"Nothing! She just licked my ear!" The boy whined.

"Well we had to get your attention somehow," Akane rolled her eyes. "You need to stop staring at Sonia, you're going to become a pervert like Teruteru over there." She jabbed her thumb in the chef's direction.

The group all turned to look at Teruteru who was currently making out with his Robbie Rotten apron.

"That's slightly disturbing," Nekomaru said as his eye twitched.

"Oh come on! Miss Sonia loooooveesss me!" Kazuichi argued. "Just yesterday we had a full conversation without her walking away!"

Ibuki sighed. "You're hopeless."

"I am not!" The pink haired mechanic protested.

"Tell that to your bitch who's currently fucking Gundham," Teruteru piped up, cleaning off the kitchen countertop.

"SHE'S WHAAAAAAAATTTT!?"

"Silence!" Queen Byakuya boomed. "I should have the final say in this! Kazuichi, you're more hopeless than Teruteru over there."

"Well fuck."

This is really just a goofy one. It was fun to write. Mad props to culliganio for the AU!