Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu//Sweet Treats

Sweet Treats
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu x Reader [Bakery AU]

The ringing of the bell alerted (Y/N) of a customer. She poked her head out of the back room, smiling. "It'll be just a minute, please!"

She grabbed a silver tray, bringing a plate full of Apple Danishes to the display window. She brushed her flour covered hands onto her apron and smiled at her customer. "Ah, Aoi-San! What can I get for you?"

The female swimmer glanced around the shop, hands in her pockets. "The usual, please!" She grinned broadly at the baker.

"Here you go!" (Y/N) said cheerfully, handing her a bag. "Four chocolate donuts with pink frosting! That'll be $4.09, please."

Aoi fished around in her pockets before slamming the money down on the counter. "Thanks, (Y/N)-San!"

"No problem, Aoi-San! See you later!" (Y/N) waved. Aoi left the shop, munching on one of her donuts.

(Y/N) sighed, wiping the sweat from her forehead. "Well, time to get back to work."

"They have the best donuts in town, Fuyuhiko!" Ibuki squealed, spinning in a circle.  "The Ultimate Baker from the 78th Class works there and the Ultimate Swimmer gets them every week!"

Fuyuhiko put his hands in his pockets. He, Ibuki, Peko, Sonia, and Gundham were traveling to a bakery to get some donuts.

"I hear they taste like heaven on Earth!" Sonia said, fanning herself.

"They're just donuts," Fuyuhiko mumbled. Luckily, no one heard him.

"Here it is," Peko said. She opened the door to the shop causing a little bell to ring overhead.

A short (H/C) girl came out of the back room and stood behind the counter. "Hello! Welcome to Sweet Treats Bakery! I'm (Y/N)! What can I get for you guys?"

Gundham went up, ordering a slice of devil's food cake. Sonia got an apple danish square. Peko ordered a plain donut and Ibuki got a jelly filled donut covered in sprinkles.

"What do you have that's good here?" Fuyuhiko questioned. He raised his eyebrow, looking down at the display case.

"I recommend a slice of our angel food cake," (Y/N) said over her shoulder as she grabbed the other sweets.

"Give me one of those."

"Okay." She shot him a smile causing a red blush to appear on his cheeks. She handed them their food and leaned against the countertop.

The group sat down at a table and began eating.

"This is really good!" Sonia gushed, taking a bite of her pastry.

Fuyuhiko shoved a chunk of angel food cake in his mouth, his eyes lighting up. He took another bite, and another, and another until it was all gone.

He grabbed his napkin but stopped, squinting at it. Numbers were scrawled across it in black ink. He glanced over at (Y/N) confused.

She simply smiled at him, making the gesture for a phone with her hands. "Call me," she mouthed.

The Kuzuryuu boy blushed and turned away. Hastily, he shoved the napkin in his pocket.

He would call her later.