How To Feel [Miu Iruma x F!Reader]

"So, when am I going to meet your parents?" Miu Iruma asked casually, scrolling through her phone.

The (H/C) female sitting next to her froze. Her eyes widened in shock, and she began choking on the drink she was drinking. She began coughing, whipping around to look at her girlfriend.

Miu looked up from her phone, examining the girl carefully. "Eh?! Was it something I said?!"

(Y/N) (L/N) let out a loud sigh, rubbing at her eyes. She closed her eyes, a frown crossing her lips. Her girlfriend immediately took notice of this, going to her side.

The busty blonde sat down next to her, wrapping an arm around the female. She looked at her girlfriend, genuine concern in her eyes.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Miu questioned, her eyebrows knitting together in concern.

Her companion let out a small huff before turning to look at Miu. She clenched her fists, confessing what had been bothering her.

"My parents don't know we're dating!" (Y/N) blurted out, immediately regretting her actions. She clamped her hands over her mouth, her face growing beat red.

Miu put her hands on her hips l, scrutinizing the girl. "(Y/N), I thought we both agreed to tell our parents about this from the beginning. Why haven't you told them yet?!"

(Y/N) placed her hands in her lap, averting her girlfriends gaze. She chewed the inside of her cheek, the words on the tip of her tongue. Her lips formed a straight line before she confessed.

"My parents don't approve of me being gay."

The inventor fell silent, staring at her girlfriend. She rolled her eyes in annoyance, grabbing (Y/N)'s shoulders. (Y/N) looked up, her (E/C) eyes swimming with tears.

"Who are they to dictate what you do?" Miu questioned, growing angry. "You're eighteen, you can make your own decisions. Besides, they don't have any control over your love life. That's personal."

(Y/N) set her chin down on the table before her, letting out a heavy sigh. She closed her eyes, beginning to rant. "They think its wrong, Miu, and they keep saying I'm just confused. They're telling me that I don't understand how I'm supposed to feel, and that I'm supposed to be straight. Maybe...maybe they're right-"

Miu grabbed the sides of her girlfriend's face, growing frustrated. "Don't you ever say that again, (Y/N). It's not wrong to feel how we feel. None of this is wrong, and if your parents don't approve, they can go fuck off.

"They're trying to brainwash you, babe. They want you to feel how they feel, but that's not you. You're gay, and that's okay,"

The (H/C) female smiled weakly, curling into her girlfriend's side. "I guess...I guess you're right, Miu. Maybe I'm just overthinking it."

* * *

"Oh dear, come look at this!" Mrs (L/N) ushered her daughter over, her gaze fixed on her phone. "Isn't he cute? Oh, you two would be the perfect match!"

Her daughter forced a smile, examining the male on the phone. The longer she looked at the photo, the more she wanted to throw up. This wasn't who she wanted. She wanted Miu.

"Sure, Mom," (Y/N) lied through gritted teeth. "He's cute, alright."

"Oh, I'm glad you think so! Because..." Mrs (L/N) trailed off, clasping her hands together. "I've arranged for you two to go on a date!"

(Y/N)'s draw dropped. The smile faded from her face as she began to grow quite pale. She turned to look at her mother only to see she wasn't joking.

"Mom, this isn't n-necessary!" She exclaimed, raising her hands in defense. "I couldn't possibly-"

"Honey, don't be modest!" Mrs (L/N) laughed, her laughter echoing in her daughter's ears, sure to haunt her nightmares. "He's coming by at seven to pick you up!"

The younger female froze, her hands beginning to shake. She didn't want this. She didn't want to be forced into some loveless relationship with a random guy her mother just happened to know.

Hell, she was absolutely disgusted at her mother for even proposing this idea. Mrs (L/N) knew her daughter was gay, but she seemed to want to force those thoughts out of her, and she believed setting her daughter up was the only way to cure her.

"Mom, I have a girlfriend!" (Y/N) blurted out, unable to keep all of this inside her. Her mother would've found out eventually, anyways.

Mrs (L/N) froze, the smile disappearing from her face. She turned to look at he daughter, her face reflecting utter betrayal.

"Her name is Miu Iruma," her daughter stated, growing calmer just talking about her girlfriend. "We've been dating for six months, and she's the best thing that's ever happened to me. She makes me happy, Mom, and I'm sorry if you don't approve, but...I love her.

"And don't try to pull any of that 'you're just confused' shit on me. I'm eighteen, and this is how I feel. I'm gay, Mom. You were going to have to accept it eventually."

Mrs (L/N) fell silent, a sneer developing on her lips. She couldn't deny that she was hurt because of her daughter, but she was more angry that she had dared to speak out against her.

"If you two are so happy together, than I'm sure she'll have no problem with you living with her," Mrs (L/N) responded coldly. "Get out of my house."

* * *

"You did it?" Miu questioned, curiosity written on her face. "Did you actually tell her?"

"I did," (Y/N) said softly, a small smile making its way onto her lips. "She knows about us, now. It could've gone a lot better, but she can't keep us apart anymore."

Miu intertwined her fingers with (Y/N), a bright smile on her lips. She grinned, absolutely ecstatic upon hearing the news. She was about ready to jump up in glee.

"I'm so proud of you!" She shrieked, peppering kisses all over her girlfriend's face.

(Y/N) giggled, falling back against the bed. Miu grabbed the sides of her face, continuing to shower her in affection. (Y/N) wrapped her legs around her girlfriend's waist, savoring the moment.

She had finally done it. The dark cloud that had been looming over her head for so long was gone. She was finally free to feel how she wanted to feel.

I'm pretty sure I've taken care of all the requests on the requests page. If it wasn't on the request page, chances are, I didn't find it.

I hope you all enjoyed this Miu Iruma fluff. Requests will be open again soon.

|UP NEXT!|

Love Me, Love Me, Love Me [Gundham Tanaka x F!Reader]

A Splash Of Color [Kiyotaka Ishimaru x Reader]