Byakuya Togami//Young & Beautiful

My first oneshot! I really hope you guys like it! Here we go!

Young & Beautiful
Byakuya Togami x Reader

"Byakuya?"

"Hm?" The blonde looked up from his book to stare at you.

"I've seen the world, done it all."

"Can we go out tonight?" You asked, tilting your head. "Like, to see a movie?"

Togami set his book down and grabbed your hand, leading you out the door.

* * *

"Had my cake now. Diamonds, brilliant."

"You should smile more, Byakuya," You told your boyfriend. "I like it when you smile."

"I'll try to do it more often," he replied, giving you a small smile in return, his perfect white teeth shining like diamonds.

* * *

"And Bel Air now. Hot summer nights, mid July. When you and I were forever wild."

"(Y/N)! Give me my glasses back!" Byakuya shouted while blindly running after you.

"Never!" You playfully shouted back, running away from him laughing.

* * *

"The crazy days, city lights. The way you'd play with me like a child."

You rode on Byakuya's back as he walked around the city.

It was so beautiful at night, the neon lights flashing like fireflies into the night sky. The way the colorful buildings towered over you.

"Byakuya?" You mumbled into his shoulder. "I love you."

"I love you too, (Y/N)."

* * *

"Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful?"

You sat in Byakuya's lap as he read his book. You looked up at him, wondering if it would still be this way when you were older, if he would still love you.

He noticed you staring at him and bent down a bit to kiss your forehead before returning to his book.

"Will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul?"

Tears streamed down your face as you looked at the blonde heir. "Do you love me, Byakuya?"

He moved toward you, pulling you into a hug. "Of course I do."

* * *

"I know you will, I know you will. I know that you will. Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?"

Byakuya wrapped his arms around from behind you as you swayed to the music. He had bought two front row tickets to a concert your favorite band was playing at.

"I've seen the world, lit it up as my stage now. Channeling angels in the new age now."

Your eyes sparkled as the band began to play. You held your boyfriend's hand tightly as he rocked you back and forth.

"Hot summer days, rock 'n' roll. The way you play for me at your show."

Turning Byakuya's around to face you, you kissed him passionately as the band played in the background.

"And all the ways I got to know your pretty face and electric soul. Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful?"

* * *

It had been two months since Byakuya and you had been on a date. He always came up with an excuse, saying he was too busy with work.

Grabbing your phone, you sat on your bed and called your best friend, Aoi Asahina.

"Asahina?" You said into the phone.

"(Y/N)!? You haven't talked to me in weeks! What's going on?"

"Byakuya and I haven't been hanging out lately...I think he found someone else."

"Togami!? Why that little...I'm sure he still loves you very much. Maybe he really just doesn't have any time to hang right now."

"Oh...oh, alright then."

"Well, I've got to go, (Y/N)-chan. I'll see you later."

"Bye Aoi."

"Bye."

"Will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul?"

"Oh! Byakuya! You're home early!" Your face visably brightened as your boyfriend opened the door.

"Not now, (Y/N)," Byakuya grumbled heading to his room.

Your smile fell and you stared at where he left. You walked over to a photograph of you and Byakuya sitting on the mantle.

Grabbing the picture, you smiled sadly. "I know you still love me Byakuya. You kisses your fingers and touched it to Byakuya's image before setting the picture down and walking away.

"I know you will, I know you will. I know that you will. Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?"

* * *

"Does he even love me anymore!?" You sobbed, grabbing your head.

Byakuya hadn't come home from work in three days. You had tried calling him but he wouldn't pick up the phone.

* * *

"Dear Lord, when I get to heaven please let me bring my man. When he comes tell me that you'll let him in. Father tell me if you can."

"Byakuya? Can I ask you something?" You questioned as your love started to get his things for work.

"Not now, (L/N)," he said coldly, brushing you aside.

That hurt. Byakuya's never called you by your last name.

"Oh that grace, oh that body. Oh that face that makes me wanna party."

You watched as he left the house, without so much of a goodbye. You sighed. You looked out the window and watched as he loaded into his car and left for work.

* * *

"He's my sun, he makes me shine like diamonds. Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful?"

"Byakuya Togami!" You shouted, tears burning your eyes. "We need to talk."

He stood in the kitchen and leaned against the counter, staring at you. "Yes?"

"Will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul?"

You couldn't take it anymore. Tears streamed down your face like a raging river. "Do you still love me?"

"I know you will, I know you will. I know that you will. Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?"

Swiftly making his way over to you, he wrapped his arms tightly around you, rocking you back and forth. Passionately, but softly, he kissed your lips.

"Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?"

"I love you, (Y/N)," he told you as he caressed your tear-stained face. "Don't ever think otherwise."

You smiled through your tears and pulled him into another kiss.

"Will you still love me when I'm not young and beautiful?"

Hope you liked it! If you haven't noticed, it goes along to the song Young & Beautiful. Have a great day!