Byakuya Togami//Not You!

Not You!
Byakuya Togami x Tsundere!Reader

Another Soulmate AU! When Soulmates touch, they finally are able to see in color! This was requested by @SDHSL_Trash! Hope you like it!

"Makoto, stop smiling. It's fucking annoying," I growled while stabbing my food with my fork.

"But (Y/N)! Don't you see all the colors!" He reached out to grab a fistful of my hair. "(Y/N), you're (H/C)! I never knew that!"

"Well, neither did I," I snapped as I got up to head back to my dorm.

"(Y/N)! Wait up!" Makoto called out, running after me. I rolled my eyes, stopping.

The Ultimate Lucky Student grabbed my hands. "Don't worry, (Y/N)! You'll find your soulmate someday! And then your world will be filled with col-"

"I don't need a soulmate," I butted in. "I am perfectly fine with seeing the world in monochrome. Now leave me the hell alone!"

I entered my room, slamming  the door behind me. "Fucking Naegi, telling me shit I don't care about."

Sighing, I ran a hand through my hair, looking around at my monochrome world. It was boring, to say the least. Everything was dull and it practically drained me of emotion.

When I was a child, I had been excited to see in color. I had always wanted a soulmate. But now, I'm not even sure if I have one.

So, I live in this world of black, white, and gray. I go about my everyday, blocking the rest of the world out because I don't need to see soulmates gushing over each other or pointing out colors I'll never see. I'm perfectly content being alone in my world empty of color.

"I really need to relax," I sighed, looking around my room.

With that said, I headed down to the library. It's my safe zone; a place I can work in peace.

As soon as I entered the library, I was hit with the overwhelming scent of old books. I allowed one of my rare smiles to cross my face as I headed toward the Murder Mystery section.

Tapping my chin thoughtfully, I scanned the shelf. I found a book of my interest and went to grab it when another hand made contact with mine.

My soulmate.

Suddenly, my world exploded in color. My eyes widened, and I looked around in awe. So this is color!

I looked through the gap the book had left and my eyes widened even further. My soulmate was none other than Byakuya Togami.

"Oh, hell no!" I shouted, throwing my book at him. It hit him square in the face and I dashed out of the library.

I couldn't help but think, 'That prick is my soulmate?! Not him!' I absolutely loathed him and hated his guts.

All of a sudden, a hand grabbed my wrist, stopping me in my tracks. I blushed, seeing who it was.

Byakuya Togami inspected my features, silently scrutinizing me. I swallowed the lump in my throat, nervous for what he might say.

"So..." He started. "You're my soulmate, I presume?"

"Yeah..."

"I can live with that."

"G-Good."

It's a bit short and the ending is a little rushed but, meh. I liked how it turned out. Don't forget to vote if you liked it!

|UP NEXT!|

Guess Who? [Pt. 2]
Shuichi Saihara x Mastermind!MPD!F!Reader

Things Change
Kazuichi Souda x F!Reader

Girl's Night Out
SDR2 Females x F!Reader