Escape [Kokichi Ouma x Mastermind!F!Reader]

"Are you alright, (Y/N)-chan?"

The female sighed, running a hand through her (H/C) hair. She leaned against her boyfriend's side, exiting the trial room.

"I'm just a little shaken up, that's all," she responded with a small smile before leaning her head into the crook of his neck.

Kokichi Ouma grinned, intertwining his hand with hers. "Good."

(Y/N) (L/N) looked around the halls, her eyes locking on each and every camera. She forced a fake smile before returning her attention to her boyfriend.

She was the mastermind of this game, but none of it was going as she planned. She was told lies constructed carefully by Team Danganronpa. None of this was what she had thought it would be.

When she watched the show, she merely believed the deaths were staged. It was a show everyone watched, so it had to be harmless, right? She was dead wrong.

Kaede and Rantaro were now dead because of her. It wasn't fake, nor was it a joke. They were dead. The mere thought made her sick to her stomach.

Her friends had died. How long would it be before she lost someone else? She was supposed to be the cold, collective, and cruel mastermind behind the game. Now, her world was crumbling before her very eyes.

(Y/N) didn't want this to happen. She didn't want anyone of this to happen. Two people were dead, and more people were going to end up dying all because of her.

Suddenly, she was disturbed from her thoughts at the sudden action of her boyfriend snapping his fingers before her. He looked concerned, a look that didn't seem right with his mischievous nature.

"Hey, you alright?" Kokichi asked, a frown crossing his lips. "You seem out of it."

The female shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts. "I'm fine...I'm just...I'm fine. Stop worrying, okay?"

"Whatever you say, (Y/N)-chan."

The couple walked towards their dorms in silence, the only sound heard being the dull chatter of their classmates a ways behind them. Different thoughts filled their mind, clouding their vision.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Kokichi," (Y/N) told her boyfriend with a small smile before entering her dorm. "Goodnight."

As soon as she shut her door, Kokichi frowned. Something seemed off. There was something going on with that girl; he just knew it. He too entered his own dorm, unaware of what was happening in her room.

(Y/N) sat on her bed, tugging at her hair. Her leg nervously bounced up and down as he eyes kept glancing over at the clock on the wall. As soon as she was certain her classmates were asleep, she left the room.

She quietly crept down the hall, careful not to disturb her classmates. (Y/N) made her way to the control room, nervous as hell.

This game had to end. There wasn't anything fun about it. People were dying. She didn't want that - she didn't want any of this!

Unbeknown to her, her boyfriend had left his room soon after, beginning to follow her. Kokichi suspected something was up. (Y/N) was acting weirder than usual.

He followed her to the control room, confused as to what her actions were. What was this room, and how did she have access to it? He dismissed the thoughts from his mind as she entered the room. He stood outside the door, listening as she shuffled around.

(Y/N) grabbed the emergency phone in her room, dialing the number as instructed. Her throat was dry, and she fell silent as soon as the person on the other end picked up.