Byakuya Togami//I'm Here

I'm Here
Byakuya Togami x Blind!F!Reader

This oneshot is a bit different in its organization. Italics are Byakuya's thoughts. Dialogue is between Reader and Byakuya. Enjoy!

I'm always going to be there, even if you don't see me. I'll always be right by your side.

"You're still here, right?"

"I'm right by your side. I won't ever leave you, I promise."

"Good."

I'll protect you, watch over you. I'll make sure no harm ever comes to you.

"Move to your left. You're going to run in to a tree if you don't."

"T-Thanks."

I'll read to you. I'll help you read. I'll do anything and everything in my power to make sure that you are educated.

"Byakuya? Come here. I can't figure out this word. What does it say?"

"It says 'energetic'."

"A-Ah, yes. That makes sense."

I'll make sure no one ever lays a hand on you. I ensure you that you will always be safe.

"Did they hurt you?!"

"Relax Byakuya, it's only a small cut...I've dealt with far worse pain."

"...Did that make you feel better?"

"Did you just kiss me?"

I'll protect you from anything; whether it's somebody's harsh words or mother nature herself, I will be there.

"...Did you just put your coat over me?"

"Yeah, to protect you from the rain."

"O-Oh."

I'll always be there. I'm never going to leave you. I'll protect you. I'll help you learn. I'll make sure no one will ever hurt you. Because I'm here. I'm always here. Right by you.

"Byakuya Togami, you may now kiss the bride."

"B-Byakuya?"

"Yes?"

"Do it again."

I'm here.

To be honest, I'm not sure where I was going with that... (0_0) Oh well. Hope you guys liked it.

|UP NEXT!|

Guess Who?
Shuichi Saihara x Mastermind!MPD!F!Reader