Broken [Junko Enoshima x Misanthrope!F!Reader]

Junko Enoshima's seen humanity at its worst. She thrives when society begins to crumble, flourishing in all the world's despair. She's grown to hate humanity with a passion, because humans are selfish creatures who are only out for themselves.

She despises all of humanity - even her idiotic sister who will never truly understand. No one on this planet can feel her pain, feel her despair.

The female has never shed a tear for another, but is the one laughing when others are crying tears. When people die, she doesn't feel remorse. She's filled with glee instead. She doesn't understand that the feeling of despair is normal; or perhaps, she does understand. She just embraces it.

Still, out if all sixteen years she's lived on this miserable planet, there has not been one person to shares her feeling of despair. Hitler wasn't filled with the same despair as she was, not even Stalin. Nobody in the entire world has felt her despair.

Until now.

Junko met her at school. She was quiet and calculating (Junko liked that in a person). She watched humanity fall to its knees, not giving a shit whether or not they were in pain.

Maybe the girl was in pain herself. She carried herself proud and tall, but her confident exterior was chipping away. She was a mere doll made of China glass that could be broken any moment.

She wouldn't let anyone see it, though. No, the girl was far too prideful for that. Besides, she wasn't completely broken. Just in need of repair. She could be fixed, but it looked as if she didn't want to be.

(Y/N) (L/N) was her name. She was the Ultimate Assassin, part of the 77th class. Her talent appeared of use to Junko. Perhaps the girl could be part of her plan to spread despair.

A wicked smile crossed Junko's face. She could use her. Just another pawn in her fucked-up game of chess.

* * *

"What do you want?"

(Y/N)'s voice came out quiet, but it carried confidence and authority. The words that came past her lips seemed smooth, but there was a dark, mysterious underlining to them.

"If you're going to waste my time, I'm going to have to ask you to leave," (Y/N) said, examining her nail bed. "Door's to your left. Make sure it hits you on the way out - I enjoy the sound of suffering - buh-bye!"

Junko snapped out of her daze. She shook her head, trying to focus, her pigtails bouncing around.

"(L/N)-Senpai!" Junko practically screeched. "I need your help with something!"

"Puh-lease," (Y/N) scoffed, rolling her eyes. "Do it yourself, kid. I don't 'help' people with things. I'm here to kill mankind, not to help it."

"But Senpai-"

"Leave."

Junko scowled, storming out of the room. Fine. If (Y/N) wasn't going to help carry out her plans, Junko would have to do it herself.

* * *

(Y/N) let out a low whistle while staring at the sky. She ceased sharpening her knife, looking up at the red sky. She stood up, peering off the edge of the school roof.

"That's not good," she muttered, concern washing over her features.

"Do you like it, (L/N)-Senpai?"

The female whipped around to see Junko Enoshima standing behind her with a cheerful expression. Junko was practically drooling in all the despair.

(Y/N) stared at her in disgust, taking a step back. Her eyes wandered down to the streets as she watched her classmates wreak chaos throughout the city.

"What the hell did you do to them?!" She shrieked, looking back at Junko.

Twirling a strand of hair around her perfectly manicured finger, Junko's grin broadened. "I fixed them, Senpai. I made them feel the despair I feel! They don't have to worry anymore! They're creating the perfect society! Don't you just love it?!"

(Y/N) stayed silent. This girl was insane. She'd gone off the deep end, killing so many innocent lives.

As much as (Y/N) disliked society and human interaction, she knew this was wrong. Innocent people were dying, society was falling apart...all at the hands of a teenage girl.

Junko's manicured hands made their way to (Y/N)'s shoulders. The despair diva leaned up against her, her hot breath sending shivers down (Y/N)'s spine.

"You're going to love it, Senpai," Junko whispered, a smile on her face. "All of this is for you. It's going to fix you. You won't be broken anymore."

I really could've done more with this, but I literally didn't have the willpower to do it. I love this plot, and I think it turned out very well.

|UP NEXT!|

Look What You Made Me Do [Yandere Nagito Komeada x F!Reader]