Juzo Sakakura//Scared

REQUESTED BY: mooshiemonsters
Hope this is what you wanted! I literally don't know much about Juzo, so I hope this is too your liking!

"Don't be afraid of your fears. They're not there to scare you. They're there to let you know that something is worth it."

-C. JoyBell C.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Are you scared?"

"Yeah..."

"Don't be."

These were the conversations you and Juzo had throughout the killing game. You were absolutely terrified of dying, and Juzo knew that. So he did his best to comfort you.

"I'll protect you."

"R-Really?"

"Of course. If anyone even tries to get near you, I'll be sure to beat them up."

Juzo promised he would protect you. And he did. He fulfilled his promise, making sure to put your needs before his. You were his everything. You were the only thing that mattered.

"We're going to get out of here."

"How can you be so sure?"

"I just know we are."

He could taste freedom. He had found something to live for. You, on the other hand, weren't sure that this life was worth living.

"I don't wanna do this anymore, Juzo."

"Do what?"

"I don't wanna live."

You had come to terms with your new situation. You knew you were going to die eventually. There was no escape. There was no hope.

"You've gotta find something to live for."

"Like what?"

"Like me."

Juzo had so desperately tried to convince you to keep living. He wanted you alive, to keep fighting for him. And after many attempts, he finally was able to persuade you.

"Maybe you were right Juzo..."

"About what?"

"Getting out of this hell. Living. Surviving."

Because of Juzo, you ended up surviving the killing game. You and Juzo lived happily together, helping to rebuild the new world.

"Are you scared?"

"Yeah...but I'm ready!"

"Good."

Who knew that one day you would end up walking down the aisle in a pretty white dress? Who knew that a golden ring would be slipped on your finger, sealing your fate? Who knew that two little words would change your life forever?

"I do."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hope you liked it! I tried a different style of writing. REQUESTS ARE OPEN!