Dustland Fairytale [Hajime Hinata x Depressed!Traitor!F!Reader]

"Dustland fairytale begins. Just another white trash county kiss in '61."

She broke away from the kiss only to have a bright smile across her face. "I love you so much," she whispered against his lips before diving into another kiss. "I love you more than you will ever know."

He smiled into the kiss, wrapping his arms around her waist. Her hands cupped the sides of his face as she kissed him feverishly, giddiness filling her every time their lips connected. It took everything she had not to squeal out of utter happiness.

Hajime Hinata sighed lovingly, breaking away from the kiss. He rested his forehead against that of his girlfriend's, a large grin plastered across his face. She beamed back, eyes twinkling with that exuberant shine he had grown to love.

"We should probably head to breakfast," he announced softly, knowing very well that he had ruined the mood. "The others will get worried if we're not there."

"Long brown hair and foolish eyes."

(Y/N) (L/N) pouted, bringing her hands up to play with Hajime's brunette locks. "Come on, Hajime. Five more minutes. Please?"

He rolled his eyes, chuckling softly. "Sure. Why not?"

She quickly pecked his lips, pulling back with the biggest smile on her face. "You're the best, Hajime Hinata. Don't you forget that."

* * *

"Looks just like you want him to. Some kind of slick chrome American prince."

Smiling softly, (Y/N) studied her lover at the breakfast table. He was perfect in her eyes - practically a god. Hajime Hinata could do no wrong - not to her, at least. He was the definition of perfect, and she had to wonder why she had ended up so lucky.

There were so many other girls that he could've picked to be his girlfriend. (Y/N) knew she wasn't the flawless princess that Sonia Nevermind was, nor was she the ever-so-confident Mahiru Koizumi. She was just (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N). What made her so special?

Whatever the reason, Hajime stuck with her, and she was thankful for that. Like he was in her eyes, she was perfect in his eyes. Perhaps they were just meant to be.

"Blue jean serenade. And 'Moon River', what'd you do to me?"

Of course, the lovers' perfect day just had to be ruined. Maybe the couple wasn't meant to be after all...

"Well, there has got to be some sort of traitor on this island," Nagito had proposed, leaning back in his chair. His eyes swirled with that despair-filled mania, and he chuckled in amusement.

"What are you saying, Nagito?" Chiaki questioned, wiping the sleep from her eyes.

A smirk spread across his lips, and five little words sent (Y/N) (L/N)'s life spiraling downhill. "(Y/N)'s the traitor, isn't she?"

The (H/C) female froze, hand hovering in mid-air. She turned to look at Nagito, her face paling. She let out a shaky laugh, tilting her head to the side. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me." Nagito looked at his hand, casually checking the dirt underneath his fingernails. "I believe you are the traitor."

(Y/N) froze, unable to form any words. She wanted to protest - had to protest. No one could find. They could not find out.