Byakuya Togami//Drink Your Damn Tea

Drink Your Damn Tea
Byakuya Togami x Reader

You watched as the blonde heir tossed and turned in his sleep. You rolled your eyes. He had woken you up three times this week because of his nightmares.

"Byakuya," You said, gently shaking him awake. "Come on, love, you're having another nightmare."

"(Y/N)..." Your boyfriend muttered your name in his sleep.

"Byakuya."

"..."

"Byakuya Togami! You're having another nightmare! Wake up!"

In one quick movement, he sat up, gasping for air. Swear matted his hair to forehead and his eyes frantically darted around.

"I'm right here, Byakuya," You said as you pulled him into a hug. You stroked his hair. "What'd you dream about this time?" You asked.

"It's the same dream I've been having for the past week."

"The one where I die?"

"...Yeah."

You got up off his bed and searched around for your shoes.

"Where are you going?" Byakuya asked raising an eyebrow.

"I'm going to make some tea. Come on now, love."

You led him out of bed. He grabbed his glasses and his shoes and headed out the door with you.

"(Y/N), the rules state we should not be out this late."

"Well," You paused. "The Ultimate Caretaker will not rest until the esteemed Byakuya Togami is taken care of."

Grabbing his hand, you two walked down to the kitchens where you started boiling some water.

As you were searching for chinaware, you decided to break the silence. "So...what exactly is this dream about, besides me dying?"

Sighing, Byakuya ran a hand through his hair. "That stupid bastard of a bear kills you for murdering someone yet we all know you didn't do it. And he forces me to watch every moment of it."

You poured his tea into a cup and gave it to him. Settling yourself in the seat across from him, you placed your hand over his.

"That will never happen, Byakuya. Because so help me God, if I die I'm taking that demon bear with me."

He smiled, a rare sight from him. "You're so vicious at night, you know?"

You blushed. "Just shut up and drink your damn tea."

Mass update today. Here's a short one to start you out with!