Kazuichi Souda//Freeze Your Brain [H.R.]

Freeze Your Brain
Kazuichi Souda x Insane!F!Reader

I had to do this one! I love Heathers so much! So, Kaz is Veronica and Reader us JD! Yay! And H.R. stands for HeathersRonpa. Anyways, here it is?

"What was your life like before you came to Hope's Peak?" Kazuichi inquired the female as he leaned back against the counter.

(Y/N) shrugged, taking a sip of her slushie. "Boring, I guess. Nothing really interesting happened."

"Come on," Kazuichi nudged her playfully. "Something good had to have come out of it."

"I've been through ten high schools," (Y/N) stated. "They start to get blurry."

(Y/N) frowned, trying to recall her last high school. But she only remembered the name-calling and the taunting.

"Do you have any friends from back then?" Kazuichi asked before taking a sip of his drink.

She shook her head. "No point in planting your roots, 'cause you're gone in a hurry. My dad keeps two suitcases packed in the den, so it's only a matter of when."

"Well, that's a bummer," Kazuichi frowned.

(Y/N) merely shrugged. "You get used to it, I guess. You know, not having friends."

"Well, am I your friend?" Kazuichi questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah," (Y/N) said, a small smile on her face. "But normally, I don't learn the names, don't bother with faces."

"How do you stay happy? Who can you trust if you're moving around so much?"

"Full of questions, aren't you?" (Y/N) shook her head in amusement. "All I can trust is this concrete oasis. Seems like every time I'm about to despair, there's a 7-11 right there."

She walked to the center of the aisle, her eyes filled with nostalgia. "Each store is the same, from Las Vegas to Boston! Linoleum aisles I love to get lost in!"

(Y/N) rested her elbows against the countertop, mixing her slushie around. "I pray at my alter of slush...yeah, I live for that sweet frozen rush."

"How are you so calm when talking about this?" Kazuichi questioned. "If I had moved schools multiple times, I'd be going insane."

The female smiled. Insane, huh? She took a long sip of her slushie and grimaced.

"Freeze your brain," (Y/N) answered, tilting her drink toward Kazuichi.

Kazuichi cocked his head to the side, a small amused smile tugging at his lips. "What?"

"Suck on that straw, get lost in the pain." (Y/N) mixed her drink around, remembering all the bad times she had experienced. "Happiness comes when everything numbs."

Biting his lip, Kazuichi stared at the girl. What kind of pain had she experienced to make her feel this way?

"Who needs cocaine?" (Y/N) chuckled softly. "Freeze your brain. Freeze your brain..."

She put her drink in Kazuichi's face. "Care for a hit?"

Kazuichi took it, smiling. "Does your mommy know you eat all this crap?"

(Y/N) smiled, her (E/C) eyes lighting up. "Not anymore. When mom was alive, we lived halfway normal."

The mechanic's face fell. Maybe he shouldn't have brought it up.

Walking to the center of the aisle, (Y/N) shrugged. "But now, it's just me and my dad. We're less formal. I learn to cook pasta, I learned to pay rent."

She narrowed her eyes, turning away from him. "Learned the world doesn't owe you a cent."

The female walked behind him, grabbing his shoulders. "You're planning your future, Kazuichi Souda. You'll go to some college and marry a lawyer."

Her arms wrapped around him and she whispered in his ear, "The sky's gonna hurt when it falls. So, you better start building some walls."

Kazuichi blushed as (Y/N) let go of him. She walked in front of him, frowning.

"Freeze your brain. Swim in the ice, get lost in the pain." She squeezed her eyes shut. "Shut your eyes tight 'til you vanish from sight, let nothing remain!"

(Y/N)'s eyes snapped open and she began to cry. She walked away from him, hugging herself.

"Freeze your brain!" She yelled, tears streaming down her cheeks. "Shatter your skull, fight pain with more pain!"

"Hey-" Kazuichi reached out to her, frowning.

She pulled away, crying even more. "Forget who you are! Unburden your load! Forget in six weeks, you'll be back on the road! When the voice in your head says you're better off dead, don't open a vein-"

Kazuichi wrapped his arms around her. "(Y/N)...shh...it's okay..."

(Y/N)'s eyes filled with more tears. She slowly wrapped her arms around Kazuichi, burying her face in the crook of his neck.

"Just freeze your brain," she hiccuped, her eyes becoming blurry with tears. "That's all you have to do."

"Freeze your brain?" Kazuichi asked.

She nodded her head against his body. "Go on and freeze your brain..."

The female abruptly pulled away and quickly wiped her tears. She began walking away but stopped to look at Kazuichi.

"Try it."

Oh, that was so fun to write! Definitely going to make more Heathers with reader as JD and Kazuichi as Veronica!

|NEXT UP!|

True Beauty
Korekiyo Shinguiji x Reader x Gonta Gokuhara

Guess Who? [Pt. 2]
Shuichi Saihara x Mastermind!MPD!F!Reader