Mark and Jack #3 (Final Imagine)

{Holy crap! It took forever but here we are! Don't worry, I'll make this one good}

I sat on the couch, Jack on my left and Mark on my right. Jack's breathing was fast and heavy while Mark was almost asleep. I placed a hand on his knee.

"You aight?" I asked, my New York accent coming out randomly.

He shook his head quickly. I pulled him into a hug and in response, he buried his face in my neck.

"I'm terrified, I don't think I can do this." He whispered, his voice cracking a little.

I rubbed his back, kissing his cheek.

"It's okay to be afraid, but don't use it as an excuse to stop you from doing something extraordinary." I explained.

Jack lifted himself from the hug, and looked me in the eye.

"Y-you're right.... even if I'm still absolutely terrified.

I giggled and pecked his lips, he smiled at me and pulled his knees to his chest.

*^*^*^*

I stood next to te helicopter, Mark and Jack on either side of me. Mark was smiling idiotically with excitement, while Jack bounced on the balls of his feet nervously. I smiled a little and gently took his hand in mine. He looked at me and smiled. The pilot and his assistant came up to us and gestured to the large vehicle. We nodded and all climbed in, buckling into the seats. Jack was trembling uncontrollably and I could see tears starting to form in his eyes.

"Don't worry Jack, you'll be fine." I said, squeezing his hand.

He looked at me, then nodded, closing his eyes and taking a few deeps breaths. I shifted my weight in the seat, the harness making sitting uncomfortable. After a few minutes of flying the assistant unbuckled and stood up. We followed grabbing the handles. The pilot looked back at us, staying stationary in the air.

"You guys ready?" He asked us.

We all nodded, Jack being a bit hesitant. The assistant smirked evilly and opened the door. We were slapped with heavy wind and a stomach flipping height in front of us. Jack had his back to the door. Mark smiled excitedly and climbed to the edge, grabbing another handle, looking down. He looked back at me.

"Have fun." I said.

He laughed, saluted me, and took a graceful dive out of the helicopter. I took Jack's hand, and slowly pulled him to the door. He grabbed the handle so tight that his knuckles turned pure white.

"Okay, look on 3." I said.

He nodded, his eyes closed.

"1.... 2.... 3!" I said, causing him to timidly look over the edge.

His eyes widened and his knees pinned together.

"OH MY GOD!!" He screeched, slapping a hand over his mouth.

I smiled and patted his back gently.

"Don't worry, I'll jump with you." I promised.

He swallowed hard and remained motionless.

"I-I'm too scared." He said quickly.

I slowly grabbed his hand , interlocking our fingers. He looked at me, his eyes full of pure fear.

"You wanna know what you do when your scared of doing something?" I asked.

He nodded eagerly.

I looked to the open door.

"You look it straight in the eyes, puff out your chest," I paused, tightening my hand around his.

His eyes widened even more, as if knowing what I was about to do.

"And say, GERONIMOOOO!" I screamed, jumping off, pulling Jack with me.

He gasped and yelped as he was dragged off the helicopter. Wind battered my face as I dived for the ground. My heart pumped in my brain and my stomach did flips in my shoes. I was afraid, but I was also..... alive. I smiled and looked back at Jack. He looked like he was trying to scream but failing. I turned and grabbed both his hands smiling at him. He locked eyes with me, and relaxed a little.

"Can I ask you something?!" He yelled.

I nodded and he took a deep breath.

"Look, we've been dating for four years and I love you but...." his voice trailed off.

"What Jack?!" I asked.

"I don't wanna be your boyfriend anymore!" He said, making my heart shatter.

He noticed how I looked and panic settled in his eyes.

"What?!" I yelled.

"Because I want to be your husband instead!" He added.

My mouth fell open.

"What?!" I yelled again.

"Mauri Naldo, will you do my the honor," He paused, looking into my eyes.

"And marry me?" He finished.

Tears fell from
My eyes and I nodded. I looked down and looked back at Jack.

"Okay pull on 3!" I yelled over the wind.

He nodded.

"1, 2, 3!" I screamed.

We both pulled our parachutes, coming to an abrupt stop, then easing into a slow drift downwards. Our hands were still attached, curled tightly around each other's. I looked to the sky, the sunset setting in. The sky was painted with an aurora of gold and orange and red. From this high up it was stunning. Jack had a look of absolute awe and wonder in his eyes. His mouth had fallen open and his ocean eyes reflected the bigger-than-life painting. I smiled the biggest smile I ever did, closing my eyes, feeling myself drift down. Soon enough, my feet hit the ground and I fell to my knees. Jack did the same, falling on his back in a fit of heavy breathing and giggling. I kissed his cheek.

"Was that fun?" I asked.

He shook his head, but still smiled. He sat up, resting an arm on his knee.

"No, it was scary. But I'm glad I did it." He admitted.

Mark ran up to us, jumping on top of us.

"THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME!!!" He yelled, inadvertently crushing us under his weight.

I laughed and pushed him off.

"I'm guessing you had fun?" I said, speaking in the form of a question.

He nodded quickly, his now black floof all messed up from the fall. I stood up, helping Jack to his feet. His knees were shaky and weak. In fact, his whole body shook, yet he was smiling widely. I kissed his hard.

"I'm proud of you." I said.

Mark grabbed our shoulders and looked at us seriously.

"Did you ask?" He asked Jack.

He laughed and nodded, my cheeks gaining a rosy pink color.

"What did she say?" He asked eagerly, bouncing in his spot.

I jumped in with a shout.

"I said yes!"

Mark flung himself to his feet, screaming like a banshee.

"YES! FINALLYYYYY!" He screeched.

I laughed as he grabbed us both and squeezed the air out of our lung. He set us down and I hugged Jack.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you more...."

(A/N: Don't worry ill put a farewell chapter in this!)