Markiplier #10 (Bonus Part)

(I was too lazy to describe her outfit lol. Also trigger warning)

I sat in the living room, watching Attack On Titan on Netflix. It was already 18:00, and Mark was still in his bedroom recording GMod or something. I was humming along to the theme song when I suddenly heard a crash from the kitchen. I pushed my black-rimmed glasses up my nose and went to investigate the noise. I entered the kitchen, and froze. There was a girl, rummaging through the draws. She was a little bit shorter then me, and she had long brown hair. She wore blue ripped skinny jeans, black converse and red hoodie.

"Hey!" I yelled.

She stood up, and slowly turned around. I felt my blood turn to ice as my emerald eyes were met with icy blue eyes, that had a hazel curved strip above the pupil.

It was Rachel.

I stared at her in astonishment.

"R-Rachel?" I breathed.

She nodded and walked up to me.

"Hey Lauren." She said casually.

"H-How are you here?" I asked, staring at her.

She shrugged.

"Eh, long story." She said.

"I thought you were dead." I said, straightening up.

A creepy smile overtook her features. I gulped nervously.

"That's sorta what I'm here about." She said giving me a wink.

I gave her a skeptical look.

She turned around and grabbed something. Turning back to me, she revealed a knife. I widened my eyes.

"I miss you Lauren." She said, her voice echoing.

A warm feeling filled my chest. There were many nights when I questions if Rachel missed me in heaven. Now I know the answer. I smiled.

"I-I missed you too Rachel." I said, tears forming in my eyes.

She stepped towards me.

"That's why I want you to do it." She said, placing the knife in my hand and curling my fingers around it.

"What?" Was all I could say.

"I want you to join me in heaven. It's lonely without you." She insisted.

I bit my lip and stared at the blade.

"What about Mark?" I asked.

"What about him?" She shot back.

"He would be devastated." I said, looking in the direction of the stairs.

"Oh who cares. We are best friends. And we have been since you came to the orphanage. That was, what? 9 years ago? And you've only known Mark for about a month." She said, making a bunch of random hand gestures like usual.

"But he would be crushed!" I said, beginning to raise my voice.

"Yes but we've known each other for much longer!" She yelled.

"Maybe you're right...." I muttered, twirling the top of the blade against my finger.

"Of course I am!" She screamed.

I flinched at this, and bit my lip. I stepped towards the sink, and placed my hands on the counter. I felt Rachel place her hands on my shoulders.

"Come on Lauren. We will get to be together again." She said, this time in a much gentler voice.