Markiplier #16 Lab Rats Bionic Island Prompt Remastered

I sat on the couch, reading a magazine while Mark, my best friend, worked out. Adam and Bree were working with a few students, and Chase sat next to me, reading a textbook. Mark was working on dead lifts when he suddenly stopped and looked at me.

"Why don't you ever work out?" He asked.

I looked up at him.

"Because not all of us feel the need to go overboard and show off with our bionics." I said, smirking to myself.

"But it's not like you have super strength." He said.

I nodded.

"And plus, why would I need to? My main abilities are flight and healing. When would I ever need strength?" I asked.

He only shrugged. Chase shook his head to himself, and flipped through the pages of his book.. I heard footsteps and turned to see Leo walk in. Chase put his book down and snickered at Leo.

"Okay who used my phone to fish?" He asked annoyedly.

Chase and I looked at him strangely. He had seaweed draped over his head and his phone was dripping. Adam walked in on the other side.

"Oh hey guys have seen Le- okay never mind I think I'm just gonna go." He said nervously, pivoting on his heels.

"Adam!" Leo yelled.

He turned around with his hands behind his back.

"Yes?" He said innocently.

"Did you, use my phone, to fish?" He asked slowly.

Adam looked at him like he were crazy.

"No, I wanted to see a fish surf the web." He said, his awful pun making me facepalm.

"You've got three seconds." He said.

Adam instantly ran away. A few moments later Leo followed. I rolled my eyes and leaned over, resting against Chase's shoulder. Mark made silent gagging actions.

"Cough cough PDA cough cough." He said.

I laughed a little.

"You're just salty that you can't lift more then Adam." I said, sticking my tongue at him.

He suddenly stood up and stepped towards me. I screamed and ran away. He chased me as I giggled and called him.

"NEVER GONNA CATCH ME SUCKA!!!" I yelled.

I suddenly collided with something. Correction. Someone. I stumbled back, and realized it was Bree. I smiled at her.

"Hey Bree!" I said happily.

She smiled at me, glancing behind my head. I detected a vibration in the ground, a d smirked. I waited a few extra seconds, then turned around, grabbing Mark's wrist and flipping him. He landed on his back with a grunt. I put my hands on my hips and looked down at him.

"Nice try Mark." I said.

Mr. Davenport ran in, looking worried. Chase ran up to me from behind. Leo and Adam followed suit.

"What's going on?" I asked, suspecting something was wrong.

"There is someone on the island, and they're armed. All the students are in their capsules. We are in total lockdown mode. You guys have to patrol the area." He explained.

He looked to me.

"Audrey, use your vibration detection and see if you can find them." He commands.

I nodded and got down on one knee. I placed an open hand on the floor. I felt my sense travel all around the island. I furrowed my eyebrows as I found nothing. I stood up.