Mark and Jack #4

{A/N: Olympia is a combo of the good side and the bad side. So she has happiness and compassion in her, but only shows it to specific people. She also has the powers of her bad side.
Powers: Strength, Leaping, the ability to heat up her hands (from Mark), speed (from Jack), intelligence, teleportation, telepathy, telekinesis, the ability to walk on walls and, can freeze time for up to five minutes before giving out.
When she is angry her eyes with turn black, and she gains power over shadows and all her powers are amplified. Her eyes in a normal mood, is one red and one green.}

I laid on my bed, my eyes following the fan as it spun. I sighed in boredom. A knock sounded at my door.

"What." I snapped, annoyed that the silence had been broken.

"Get ready for school." I heard Mark's deep voice from the other side of the door.

I scoffed angrily, grabbing one of my metal pipes from my closet and ripping it apart.

"Oly just get ready. It's your first day! Who knows? You might like school." He said, I could tell he was smiling.

I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah and I'll wear pink." I said sarcastically.

I heard Mark chuckle, then his footprints as he walked off. I shook my head angrily. I peeled off my pajamas and picked out an outfit. A pair of black ripped jeans, traditional high top converse, a loose maroon tank top, and a leather jacket. Then I brushed out my wavy golden brown hair, leaving it down. I stepped into my bathroom and grabbed my make up. I did a dramatic, rust colored smokey eye and a deep red lip. I walked out of my room, grabbing a plain gold ring and slipping in on in the process. I walked downstairs. Jack was laying on his belly on the couch, while Mark rubbed his back. I raised an eyebrow at him. Mark noticed and nodded to him.

"Anti came back last night. He exhausted Jack, so let's let him sleep." He said in a hushed voice.

I nodded and grabbed my black leather bag. Mark walked up to me, a smile plastered on his face.

"You look beautiful." He said, brushing some hair from my face.

He stared into my eyes for a few moments, then kissed my forehead.

"You have Jack's eyes..." he said, half to himself.

I felt uncomfortable taking the complements so I stepped back and waved to him.

"I'm gonna go so I'm not late." I said grudgingly.

Mark nodded and waved to me. I walked out of the house and onto the street, heading for the school.

{Small Time Skip}

I had been walking for about five minutes when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked to my left to see a young girl skipping alongside me. She wore white skinny jeans, a pink blouse, and pink flats. I rolled my eyes and looked forward.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"Olympia." I said curtly.

"Wow that's a cool name! Can I call you Oly for short?" She asked.

"No." I said instantly.

My nickname Oly was reserved for only Mark and Jack. I didn't like it when others called me it.

"Oh, well that's okay! What grade are you in?" She asked.

"Tenth." I said, hoping she would just leave me alone.

"Me too! Oh right, I'm Addy." She said, sticking out her hand.

I ignored the offer to shake and kept walking.