Markiplier #27

I stood at the mirror, staring at myself. A scar crossed the left side of my lips, and another one cut across my nose and down my left cheek. My bruises have finally faded, and I'm home again. But it felt..... strange. Like I shouldn't be here. I know that I'm lucky to even be alive, and I'm safe now, but it feels like I don't deserve to be here. I stared into my own eyes. They flashed flashed from Jade green, to a hollow brown. My jawline deformed and changed and my hair shortened from long and golden, to short and brown. I found myself staring right at the beast. Right into his eyes. He smiled creepily at me. I gasped and stepped back.

"You're right. You don't deserve to be here. You deserve to be dead." He said, his gaze hardening.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"N-no..." I whispered.

He started to laugh maniacally. I covered my ears and started to scream.

"No! Get out of my head! You're not real! You're not real! You're not real!" I screeched.

I opened my eyes to see I was in a black void. Nothing but the mirror in my world now. He was still there. Laughing like a the psychopath he is. I ran up, and began to punch the mirror. It only took a few swings to shatter it. I kept going, screaming and crying until my knuckles bled heavily.

"I hate you! I hate you I hate you I hate you!" I screamed.

I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and lift me up. I swung my legs back and forth and batted at the arms with my hands. I looked behind me to see nothing but blackness. I looked down to see my arms and legs being wrapped in black...... things. They pulled me back as I grunted and and screamed, pulling at them. I was laid down on something and I could feel myself sinking. I was being pulled under by these black things.

"Somebody! Help!" I called out.

I reached my hand out, trying to get free. I screamed as loud as possible as I was pulled completely under, my last scream echoing in my ears.

*^*^*^*

I flew upwards into a sitting position with a loud gasp. I quickly felt around my body, making sure I was alive and nothing was wrong. I quickly realized my hands were covered in bloody gauze. I felt my sweat covered head, and took a few deep breaths. I looked up to see Mark getting up from his computer. He walked over to me, giving me a sympathetic smile. I felt tears well up in my eyes and I looked away. Mark immediately sat on the bed and pulled me onto his lap, wrapping his arms around me in tight huh. I curled into his chest and sobbed like a baby.

"It's..... it's all m-my fault... I'm the reason he attacked me..." I whispered.

I felt him shake his head against the top of mine.

"No no no no no.... it's not your fault..." He murmured to me.

I sniffled and rested my head against his chest.

"But I'm the one who threw the cup at him...." I argued.

Mark began to run his nails up and down my back, comforting, and calming me.

"But he's the one who pushed you down." He retorted.

I sighed heavily, and hid my face in his chest.

"We'll get through this together, I'll always be here..." he cooed.

Soon enough, I felt the tears in my eyes dry up and stop falling.

"Were you doing anything important?" I asked,  looking up at him.

He shrugged.

"Just checking emails, why?" He asked, kissing the top of my head.

"Just checking." I said as I closed my eyes and smiled.

(A/N: it's really short but I thought it was cute)