Antisepticeye #2

I was sitting on the couch, playing Paper Mario while Jack took a nap next to me. I paused the game and got up. I walked up to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I rinsed my toothbrush and squeezed some toothpaste onto it. I heard the creek of the stairs, and turn to the doorway.

"Jesus!" I gasped, as Jack was standing right there.

"Sorry! Did I scare you?" He asked, his voice deeper and rougher then usual.

I looked at him strangely.

"A little yeah." I giggled.

He smiled at me, and just stood there, staring. I squirmed in discomfort.

"I-Is something wrong Jack?" I asked nervously.

He shook his head slowly.

"I just like watching you." He said, licking his lips.

"Oh..." I said, blushing.

I turned back to mirror and began to brush my teeth. I finished and spit. As I straightened up, I saw Jack standing right behind me with that wide grin on his face. I yelped and jumped.

"Stop it Jack!" I yelled, starting to become annoyed.

"What's wrong Mel?" He asked, his voice deepening by a few octaves.

I looked at him. His bright blue eyes were wide. I could see regret and madness swirling in them. I swallowed hard.

"Jack, ar-are you sure there's nothing wrong?" I asked again, curling my fingers around my pocket knife.

He shook his head.

"What are you scared?" He asked teasingly.

I knew I must've looked terrified. He giggled evilly and pushed me into the tub. He then plugged the drain and turned the faucet on. He did the same for the sink and ran to the door.

"Jack what the hell are you doing?!" I yelled.

He turned to me, and gave me a toothy smile. His cheeks ripped open making his mouth bigger and his eyes melted into solid black. I widened my eyes. He laughed like a maniac and slammed the door. I heard the click as it locked. Then, fast as lightening water began to fill the room. I waded to the door and crashed my fists against it.

"Help! Somebody please!" I screamed.

The water slithered up my waist and to my chest. I jiggled the handle. Nothing. Tears were flowing down my face as death came closer.

"I'm gonna drown!" I cried.

I sucked in a big gulp of air as the water flowed over my head. I swam around, looking for a bobby pin or anything I could use to pick the lock. After a short time, I found a pin. I smiled and turned to the locked. I jammed the pin into the lock and moved it around, hoping it would work. My vision began to blur and darken from the lack of oxygen. Just as I was about to pass out, the door flew open, causing me to be thrown forward with the water. I slammed into the wall and fell back onto the floor. I cough and gasped for the precious air. When I finally caught my breath, I looked up. Jack was standing over me, blood dripping from his mouth. His eyes were little black holes of madness. I crawled backwards, a pathetic attempt to escape. He furrowed his eyebrows and stuck out his bottom lip.

"Oh Mel don't crawl away! I just want to have some fun!" He said, his last words coming out as grunts as he lift a sledge hammer and crashed it down on me.

***

I shot up into a sitting position with a blood curdling scream. I looked at my knees, breathing heavily. My body trembled uncontrollably and tears were streaming down my face. I felt something thick and warm drip on my hand. It was red. I swallowed hard and slowly, and shakily, looked up. My mouth fell open and I whimpered in fear. There were three words written on the ceiling. They were written in blood.

Are you scared?