Markiplier #18

I leaned up against the counter at the bar. Mark was off dancing with Wade and Molly. No doubt Wade was drunk out of his mind. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see a man standing there. He had a clean shaven face, perfectly straight white teeth, dark grey, sunken eyes and neatly combed dark brown hair. He gave me a warm smile.

"What's a pretty lady like you doing standing all alone?" He asked smoothly.

I felt his hand curl over my own. I slid my hand away, and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I have a boyfriend.." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Well I don't see him." He said.

I scoffed and looked away. I heard the sound of a packet opening, and turned my head. The man gave me an innocent look.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"You don't wanna know." I said, predicting his reaction.

"Oh come on just tell me!" He persisted.

I sighed annoyedly, and looked at him.

"Chrysanthemum." I said curtly, a blush forming on my cheeks.

The man nodded, smiling.

"What an adorable name. I'm Jay." He said, sticking his hand out.

Hesitantly, I shook his hand. I swallowed hard and scanned the crowd for Mark Wade and Molly. I felt a hand on my hip and whipped around to see it was Jay.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked, internally terrified.

He smirked at me.

"Just looking for something to bite." He said huskily, causing me to silently gag.

I shoved him back. I grabbed my drink, and dove into the fray to find Mark. I took a gulp of my drink and placed it on an empty tray carried by a woman with bleach blonde hair and cherry red lips. I was jostled and shoved by drunken, sweaty bodies. As I plunged deeper, my mind began to spin. I shook my head hard and moved faster. My sense of sound depleted to nothing, until all I could hear was my breathing. I fought through the crowd, and finally found that fire engine red hair. I ran up to him and turned him around. He looked at me worriedly.

"Chrys?" He said.

I placed my hand on his shoulders. I widened my eyes, which were drooping. I felt like I was about to pass out.

"It's time to go." I said gravely.

"But we just got here!" He whined.

"Mark, baby, take me home." I said sternly.

He looked into my eyes. His slightly annoyed expression changed to confusion.

"What's wrong?" He asked, grabbing my sides.

"Th-there was a guy flirting with me, and I think he put something in my drink." I explained.

His expression completely changed. He turned around and grabbed Wade and Molly.

"What?" Wade asked, slapping away his hand.

"We're leaving. Now." He said, giving him a loom.

Wade nodded and took Molly's hand, starting for the exit. Mark wrapped an arm around my waist and we began walking out. My vision blurred and my legs went weak. I grabbed Mark's shoulder, squeezing it tightly. I felt a hand on my arm. I turned to see it was Jay again.

"G-get away!" I said weakly.

He shook his head, and gave me an evil smile.

"Step away from her young man." He said to Mark.

He wrapped his arms around me in a protective manner.

"Hell no. Get away from us you bastard." He said.

He was trying to act tough and brave, but his hands were trembling around me. He was terrified. I looked at him tiredly.

"M-Mark, I wanna.... I wanna sleep....." I breath, becoming exhausted.

"No, Chrys, sweetie, stay awake alright? I'll let you sleep in a minute." He said, looking me in the eyes.

Jay walked up to us and shoved Mark away. I crumpled together floor as my legs gave out. He went to grab me but Mark tackled him. I laid on the floor, watching them fight. I reached my arm out.

"M-Mark..." I choked out, my voice echoing.

Darkness slammed over my vision.

{Time Skip Brought To You By Tiny Box Tim}

I blinked open my eyes. I was in Mark's bed. He was sitting at his desk, talking very quietly into his mic. I sat up slowly, pain shooting up my spine. I gasped in pain. I twisted around until I heard a satisfying crack. I rubbed my eyes, and furrowed my eyebrows. It was one in the afternoon. I was in Mark's bed. I was wearing a small black dress. And I don't remember anything. What the hell happened last night?!

"M-Mark?" I croaked, despite the fact that he was recording.

Mark instantly paused his game and recording, threw off his headphones and ran up to me. I stared at him in confusion.

"You need something? Water? Food? Another blanket?" He questioned, sounding a bit panicky.

I placed a hand on his chest to get him to stop.

"I'm fine. Just..... confused." I said.

He cocked his head to the right with a confused expression. God, that's so adorable.

"Why are you confused?" He asked.

"Why am I in your bed, why did I sleep so late, and why am I wearing this dress?" I asked.

Make sat on the bed next to me.

"You don't remember?" He asked, looking completely baffled.

I shook my head.

"L-let's get you in the shower, and then into some comfy clothes." He said nervously.

I shrugged, making him smile lightly. He stood up and took my hand. Slowly, I stood up, my legs quickly giving out on me. Mark caught me mid-fall.

"I-I can't stand..." I said quietly.

"I can see that." He giggled.

Mark lifted me up bridal style, and walked into the bathroom. He closed the drain, and turned on the faucet, filling up the tub. He helped me undress and lowered me into the hot water. Mark kissed my forehead, and brushed some of my golden brown hair from my face. I gave him a weak smile. Mark helped me wash myself until I was as clean as possible (I wanted to say as fuck but whatever). Then, he help me out, wrapped me in a towel and sat me down on the closed lid of the toilet. I shiver with cold. Mark walked out for a moment, before returning with clothes. He had grabbed a grey "Hope For The Warriors" t-shirt, and green plaid sweatpants (HFTW is a veteran support thing). I slowly slipped into them, sighing thankfully to be in comfortable clothes again. Mark carried me back to his room, and placed me on the bed. I pat the spot beside me. Mark obliged my offer and sat down. He looked at me expectantly.

"Mark, tell me what happen." I said.

He sighed heavily, and dove into the story of last night.

(A/N: Suh my dudes. Lmao I'm sorry XDXD! I have an idea for the next imagine, and I kinda stole/borrowed it from ms_lonely_! IM SORRY ITS JUST TOO SWEET AND CUTE TO PASS UP! BUT IM GIVING YOU CREDIT SO DUN WORRY!!! But thank you guys so much for reading and as always;

I WILL SEE ALL YOU SPARKLING MOONS IN THE NEXT IMAGINE!!! SMOOCHES💋💋💋)