Jacksepticeye #10

Run. That's all I can do. Run. My environment is a blur and all I can see is the path beneath my feet. I didn't even know what I was running from. But I could hear its feet hit the ground as it pursued me, and I felt it's hot ragged breath on my neck. I felt a cold, wet hand on my ankle, and I fell to the ground. Darkness slammed over my vision and I shot up into a sitting position with a loud gasp. I looked around me. I was in my living room, on the couch. My tv was on, and Hulu was on the screen. I felt my heart begin to race and my throat began to tighten along with my chest. I started to wheeze, struggling for air. Slowly I got t my feet and stumbled to the kitchen. I grabbed my phone and dialed Sean's number. It wrong three times before he picked up.

"Hey Lu what's going on?" He asked casually.

My world began to spin, and I felt my legs begin to shake.

"S-Sean..." I managed to choke out before falling into darkness.

{Sean's POV}

I was putting in the final touches on one of my videos, when I got a call from Lu. I picked it up.

"Hey Lu what's going on?" I asked, leaning back in my chair.

There was a few moments a silence. Then I heard Lu choke out my name weakly.

"Lu? Lu!" I yelled into the phone.

She didn't answer.

"Oh god please no." I said to myself as I ran down the stairs, and out the front door. Luckily Lu lives only a block away so I ran there as fast as I could. When I got there, I grabbed the spare key that she keeps on top of the door frame, and ran inside.

"Lu?!" I called walking around.

I walked into the kitchen, and nearly had a stroke. Lu was just lying on the floor, unmoving. I sat on my knees next to her, and checked her pulse. It was still there. I sighed with relief, only to have it hitch in my throat when I realized she wasn't breathing. I opened her mouth and checked her throat. Nothing. Then, I lifted myself up on my knees and leaned over her.

"Okay two full breaths, then thirty chest compressions." I reminded myself.

I quickly plugged her nose, and gave to breaths into her mouth. Strangely, as I did that all I could think about was my breath. I shook my head of those dumb thoughts and placed my hands, on her chest and began pumping.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8...." My voiced trailed off as I counted in my head.

She didn't respond after I finished the compressions so I have her two more breaths before pumping her chest again. I did this two more times and she still didn't respond. Tears formed in my eyes, and I began to lose focus. I sniffed and shook my head. I pressed my hands on her chest again, and pumped it for the fourth time.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 , 26, 27, 28, 29, 30." I counted aloud, the last ten numbers turning into sobs.

I gave her another to breaths, and prepared myself to do more chest compressions. Just as I was about to start pumping again, I saw Lu's eyelids flutter. She opened her eyes slightly, and I stared wide-eyed at her.

"L-Lu?" I said with a sniff.

She took a small breath of air. Her eyes found mine, and they focused.

"Sean...." She breathed quietly.

I nodded and moved some of the hair from my face. I kissed her forehead.

"You know you really should knock next time...." She joked, her voice nearly inaudible.

I could help but giggle at this. Even in the worst of situations, lay could still make me smile. I carefully lifted her onto my lap and hugged her. She gently kissed my shoulder, and rested her head on it. I felt tears roll down my cheeks and I began to rock.

"Are you crying over me?" She asked, toying with the collar of my shirt.

I wanted to say no and try to be manly, but she would know that I'm lying. I wiped the tears from my eyes and nodded.

"Yeah, I am." I chuckled, sniffing again.

"Why would you cry over me?" She asked, looking up at me with her big hazel eyes.

"Because I love you." I said, moving brushing her hair from her face.

I closed her eyes and pressed herself against my chest, as if hiding from the world.

"I love you too." She whispered.

I smiled and kissed the top of her head. I moved her around so her legs were wrapped around my waist, and her arms wrapped around my neck. Using he wall for help, I stood up, and carried her to her room, lying her down in the bed. I kissed her forehead and went to leave the room, but she grabbed my wrist.

"Can stay with me until I fall asleep?" She asked quietly.

I smiled and nodded, climbing into the bed with. She instantly curled up next to me, and I instinctively wrapped my arms around around her. She sighed.

"Goodnight Jackaboy." She whispered, yawning.

I smiled, and made myself comfortable.

"Night night LuLubird."