Markiplier #26

{Don't play the song till I say so >.< also this "holiday" doesn't actually exist XD}

I sat at my makeup table, putting on a light layer of makeup, painting red swirls on my cheek bones, and pulling my dark brown hair into a tight, professional looking bun. I decorated it with a wonderful red and white wild flower. I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I called to it.

I turned to see Mark, my boyfriend, walk in and smile at me.

"You look beautiful Anita." He said, walking closer.

I giggled and stood up, revealing my long maroon red skirt, which my matching quarter sleeves shirt was tuck under. My skirt flowed gracefully as I spun. Mark walked up to me and placed his hands on my hips, and a peck on my lips. (Huehue it rhymes)

"You ready?" He asked.

I shook my head, and turned back to my makeup stand. Quickly I took my stamp and pressed it to the inside of my wrist, placing a Yin and Yang symbol, made of a black and white owl, on my skin. I stood up, and we headed outside, hand in hand. We walked out into the front yard. Every house was decorated with wild flowers and ribbons and silk cloths. Every family was either outside, greeting friends and family, or inside preparing themselves for the event. Some people set up tables with foods, and others with homemade jewelry. Mark looked at me.

"So, you never actually explained to me what this is." He said, shoving his hands into his pockets.

I smiled, and fixed his hair slightly.

"Today is the annual Sol Et Luna Festival." I said, saying the name slowly(Soul-Le-Luna)

He nodded, his eyes alight with interest.

"It's a day where we celebrate the day our ancestors found the jungle that use to be here. There'll be music and food, I bet you'll love it!" I said, bouncing with excitement.

He giggled at my happiness and looked around at the block.

"You guys sure go all out for this." He commented, his voice laced with slight surprise.

I nodded, and walked down to the driveway where my father and little sister were setting up and big table for our food. My sister stared at me in awe while my father smiled, a few tears brimming his eyes.

"You look just as beautiful as your Mamà in that." He said quietly.

I smiled and hugged him tightly.

"Papa don't cry. Today is a happy day!" I said, pulling back and adjusting the hat on his head.

He nodded and wiped away his tears. He turned to my sister, who wore a similar outfit to my own, except it was a deep Jade green and her sleeves reached her wrists. I smiled as I saw she had her hair in a fishtail braid, decorated with the green ribbon I had gifted to her. Papa said something to her that I couldn't pick up. She smiled and moved to the table, decorating the table cloth with her own stamp.

"This place seems a little hectic don't you think?" Mark asked, smiling as he stared at all the chatting people.

I smirked at him, and looks him dead in the face.

"Oh just you wait until the moon rises!"

(Time Skip Brought To You By Movie Logic XD)

I stood towards the center of the crowd, everyone talking and greeting old friends. Kids ran around, playing tag under the legs of the adults. Suddenly, the noise died down and a big circle cleared in the center. I saw my dad there with an unlit torch.