Jacksepticeye #11 Remastered Part 4

{Contains Septiplier}

I stood backstage, waiting for the principle to call me name. I tightened my grip around the papers I held, which contained the music I would be playing for my act. I kept asking myself how I let Sean talk me into doing the talent show. I was playing a shortened version of Jar of Hearts, sort of my way to 'get revenge' per say, on Kayla.

"And for our next act we have Nya McLoughlin!" I heard Mr. Dollin call out into the microphone.

Cheers sounded from the crowd, and I took a deep breath. I walked out on stage and sat at the grand piano they placed there for me. I carefully placed the music in front of me, and took a shaky breath. I scanned the crowd, hoping to find Sean. I didn't see him, but I did see Kayla sitting in the front row staring at me excitedly. I didn't tell her what I was going to sing, so this song might surprise her. I cleared my throat, and placed my fingers on the keys. It felt different from a keyboard, but still comfortable. I smiled lightly, and started to play and sing.

No I can't take one more step, towards you
Cause all that's waiting is regret
And don't you know I'm not your ghost, anymore
You lost the love I love the most
I learned to live, half alive and now you want me one more time
And who do you think you are
Running 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And taring love apart
You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me
Who do you think you are?

I quickly slid down the piano to reached the lower cords, causing a few cheers to sound from the crowd.

I hear you're asking all around
If I am anywhere to be found
But I have grown too strong
To ever fall back in your arms

I belted out the lyrics, completely forgetting about the audience and just enjoying the song.

I learned to live half alive
And now you want me one more time
And who do you think you are
Running 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And taring love apart
You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me
Don't come back aaaaaall!
Who do you think you are?
Who do you think, you are?

I lifted my hands from the keys and stood up. Instantly, the crowd jumped to their feet and erupted into cheers, whistles, and cat calls. I smiled and looked down at Kayla. She was staring at me, her mouth wide open and her eyes wide with disbelief. I simply gave her a 'sorry not sorry' look, shrugged, then walked off stage. When I was sure I was out of sight, I collapsed to the floor. But before I could hit the cold tiles, someone caught me. I looked up to it was Sean.

"Oh my god," I said shakily.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and grabbed fistfuls of his shirt.

"I-I think I'm having a panic attack..." I said quickly.

Sean hugged me tightly, and rubbed my back until I calmed down. Once I did, and he pulled away and smiled at me.

"You did great honey." He said.

I smiled at him.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

"I have a surprise for you." He said.

I raised an eyebrow at that.

"Okay...?" I said, confused and slightly scared.

Sea stood up, and stepped to the side, revealing a short, muscular, red haired man. I gasped.