Jacksepticeye #22

(Let's say that every one of Jack's subscribers become basically his children and they all live on this secluded planet called Bossitronia (the reference oh my lawd))

I sat in the field, a cool breeze brushing against my back. I wore a beautiful dress my sister Alyssa made. It was white with blue wild flowers decorating the bottom, and split at the knees. It had an opaque sweetheart neck line, then a thin layer of lace created a v-necks don long sleeves. My long brown hair was pulled back into a decorative bun, revealing my big, sharp, green, eyes. It was complimented with a pretty blue flower, and a few pins with blue jewels at the end. I surely felt beautiful, but it didn't matter. A silver chain hung around my neck, a blue teardrop shaped jewel hanging from it. Everyone was so excited for Choosing Day. It's the day where Jack, our king figure would travel to a random town and choose one person who has the purest heart. He always seemed to know which one it was, which scared me a little. This was my first Choosing Day, as this is the first time Jack has come to the town in a long time. My brain has two sides. My adult like side, counting my breaths and keeping me sane, and my fifteen year old side panicking about what could happen. A finger tapped my shoulder. I turned to see Mia staring at me, hope and happiness glimmering in her eyes.

"Come on Kimmy everyone wants to see you. Alyssa's been dying to show you off to the rest of the group." She said.

Mia wore a smooth white gown with thick green pen strokes decorating the bottom, a rounded neck line and thick straps. Her blonde hair was twisted into a fishtail braid, with a green ribbon lost in the mix. I nodded. She helped me to my feet, which were encased in white sandals. I let her lead me to the house. Telling me to stay put, she ran inside.

"Presenting Kimmy McLoughlin!" She said happily. I slowly walked in.

Everyone gasped at the sigh of me. I didn't understand. There was nothing special about me. Genevieve walked up to me, her white dress was accented with a lilac purple. She looked so proud. She had taken the motherly role in the house.

"You look beautiful Kimmy." She whispered to me.

I smiled lightly. A loud horn cut through the air, signaling us to come outside. We all bustled out the door, and to the sidewalk. Everyone in town had done the same. Everyone was wearing a white gowns and suits accented with a specific color. Reds and greens and yellows and blues and purples and oranges crowed the sidewalks. Cheers erupted from everyone as Jack's carriage rolled down the street. He was searching the crowd, blindly waving to the people waving a calling, in hopes they would be picked. I sighed and hummed to myself, already knowing I wouldn't be picked. I was about to head back inside when suddenly, my necklace began to beat like a heart. It was glowing and it filled my chest with a comforting warmth. I closed my eyes and placed a gentle hand on it. When I opened them again, the whole crowd had gone silent. All eyes were on me. I looked in front of me to see Jack kneeling in front of me. I gasped quietly and bowed to him, showing my respect. He chuckled lightly to himself, and stood up, placing an arm on my shoulders.

"We have found out next Chosen Child!"

(A/N: This probably was creepy but I thought it was a cool idea so whatever. But if you guys like it I will happily write a part two! But thank you guys so much for reading, and as always;

I WILL SEE ALL YOU SPARKLING MOONS IN THE NEXT IMAGINE!!! SMOOCHES💋💋💋)