Markiplier #25 |Includes Jack!|

It was late and I was hiding away in my room.... as usual. I wore my favorite gray leggings with white strings, and a red Stanford University muscle tank top. My mom and new step-dad were in their own room, while my new step-brother Mark was in the kitchen, probably raiding the fridge and eating all my food. God I hate him. He's such an asshole. Acting like he owns the place, talking to my mother like she's a piece of dirt. I shook my head and sat down on the makeshift couch on the large windowsill by my bed. It was pouring out. The rain battered itself against the window, as if trying to get into the warm, dry indoors. It calmed me, made me feel oddly safe. I picked up the mug I had on the bedside table, and sipped at the steaming coffee it held. I heard a loud yell, and looked up. Raising a questioning brow, I put on my glasses and walked downstairs. Mark was playing some games on the PS4. I rolled my eyes.

"Could you be a little quieter Mark?" I asked politely.

He glanced at me and withdrew his instinctive response, and said nothing. I crossed my arms and shifted my weight onto my right leg.

"Hello? Mark?" I called at him.

He still ignored me, making me growl to myself and trudge upstairs. I ripped out my phone and started texting my best friend Jack.

Me- Jack?

Jack🍀- That's my name

Me- Can you come over?

Jack🍀- Sure is something wrong?

Me- I'm tired and frustrated and I really just wanna hang out with you and watch some movies

Jack🍀- WE BETTER WATCH THE SPONGEBOB MOVIE

Me- OF COURSE

Jack🍀- Lmao see you in a few XD

Me- Right back at you, ye Irish potato

Jack🍀- At least someone knows the truth!

I giggled and placed my phone on the bedside table to the left. I stretched out my stiff shoulders and walked downstairs again.

"Mark, my friend is coming over so please be normal." I said, hoping he'd listen.

He nodded absentmindedly, which I responded to with an eye-roll.

(Time Skip Brought to You By Some Bomb-ass Tacos)

I waited around the house, Mark slowly driving me insane, until I heard the familiar double knock from Jack. I ran over to the front door and swung it open. He looked at me in surprise, a bottle of soda in one hand and a box of pizza in the other.

"Well, by the looks of it, its a good thing I sprung for extra cheese." He said, giving me a sympathetic look.

I nodded, pulling inside. I gestured to Mark who was now just sitting on the couch.

"That's my new step-brother Mark. Mark, this is my friend Jack." I said, feeling heat crawl up my necks bad to my cheeks.

Mark nodded to him, while Jack just waved his head. I gave him a strange look.

"What are you doing?" I questioned.

"My hands are full so I'm waving with my head." He said, as if it were obvious.

I laughed a little and turned to the stairs.

"Lets go to my room goofball." I said, walking upstairs.

He quickly followed as I lead him into my room. I grabbed my drawing board and set it on the bed to make a flat surface. Jack placed the box of pizza and soda on top of it. I sat down and rubbed my face. Jack sat close to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.