Jacksepticeye #24

{I got this idea from sincerelymark and her Markiplier Imagines book, it also includes Ellie_Mai_Cat as requested! enjoy!}

Jack's POV

I sat on one of the many chairs in the venue. It had come out quite nice I will admit. White tablecloth cover tables were strewn about, all decorated by a single blue flower. A disco ball hung from the ceiling, directly above the dance floor. There was a full set of speakers and shite for the dj, and of course, a designated spot for the extravagant cake she had picked out. But, all the once beautiful flowers and warm fluorescent lighting was tainted by her. My soon to be wife. I hate her. Even her name left a bad taste in my mouth. I sighed heavily, and absentmindedly played with the collar of my blue button up shirt. The doors to the place swung open. Her ear pricking trill stabbed at the back of my head.

"Oh hoooonneeeeyyyyy!" She called, her high pitched voice coming close to shattering the windows.

I clenched my jaw.

'Don't say anything stupid you fucker.' I said in my head.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Hello Sarah." I droned. (Thought I was talking about you, didn't you Ellie? XD)

She skipped up to me, and her perky smile quickly dropped.

"Jack, why haven't you gotten your hair done yet?" She asked, trying to hide her anger.

"Because I like it green?" I asked rhetorically.

"But that doesn't go with the blue theme!" She said, raising her voice slightly.

I shrugged, she scoffed and rolled her eyes. She flipped her bouncy, curly, golden locks behind her shoulder and inspected everything. A shrill cry was heard from her as she looked at the table cards.

"These words are the wrong size!" She screeched, stomping her foot.

"It's fine dear, no one will notic-"

"No! These cards are ruined! I want new ones and I want them now!" She cut me off.

I blew her off with a lazy hand gestured and walked over to one of the windows. It was almost sundown.

"I'm going to go for a walk." I said, heading for the door.

"Jaaaaaaaaaack!" Sarah whined.

I turned around to see she was right in front of me.

"Yes.... honey?" I had choked out the last part.

She pointed to her lips.

"No leaving till you gimme a kiss!" She said.

I inwardly growled and pecked her lips. She giggled and skipped away. I took my chance and bolted out the door and to my car. Once I was in I slammed on the gas pedal, causing the wheels to screech and the car to surge forward.

(Time Skip Brought To You By Tiny Wolf Bebehs)

I pushed open the door, ringing the bell that hung above it. I smiled as the scent of baked goods filled my nose. It was only nine in the morning, so there weren't many people here. I walked up to the counter, and was quickly met by a girl. She seemed to be twenty or twenty-one. She had long brown hair that was pulled back into a fishtail braid, and big sultry brown eyes. She was cute, beautiful even. She flashed me a smile.

"What can I get you sir?" She asked, her voice was like music to my ears.

I felt my face heat up, and I cleared my throat.

"J-Just a scone please..." I said quietly.

She nodded and scribbled it down on her notepad.

"Anything else?" She added.

I shook my head, muttering a polite 'no' to her.

"What's your name sir?" She asked, curiosity glinting in her eyes.

"Jack." I stated nervously.

"Cute name for a cute boy." She said with a little smirk.

And with that, she ran off to the back of the shop. I smiled like a dope and sat down at one of the tables. I waited for a few minutes, while staring out the window, daydreaming. Another minute passed when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see that girl standing in front of me, holding the scone I ordered. I smiled as carefully took it from her. She smiled back at me.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"Elliemai, but you can just call me Ellie." She said with a slight giggle.

I laughed a little, rested my head on my fist.

"D'you mind if I sit down?" She asked, jerking her head towards the open seat opposite to me.

"Go right ahead." I said.

She smiled and did just that. We sat in silence for a moment.

"So what's a fancy guy like you doing in an old local bakery like this one?" Ellie asked.

I chuckled lightly.

"Well, this 'fancy guy' has been coming here since I was 6." I said, making air quotes when I said 'fancy guy.'

She laughed, brushing some of her hair from her face. I took a bite of my scone, marveling at the taste I had been missing. She blushed lightly.

"I'm guessing you like it?" She said, in the tone of a question.

I nodded and took another bite. She leaned forward a little.

"Good, 'cause I made that one." She said confidently.

I looked at her in surprise. She nodded. I swallowed and wiped my hands on a napkin.

"You're a great baker then." I said.

She smiled and scratched her neck nervously. I heard the timer on my watch go off. Checking the time I gritted my teeth.

"God dammit...." I muttered.

"Is something wrong?" She asked, looking genuinely concerned.

I gave her a smile.

"Sorry, but I have to go. I'm on a tight schedule." I said sadly.

She nodded and stood up. I did the same.

"It was really nice to meet you." She said, locking her hands behind her back.

I nodded and grabbed a napkin. I quickly scribbled my name and number on it and gave it to her.

"The pleasure's all mine." I said with a wink, before walking off.

Once I was out the door I laughed loudly and ran my hands through my hair.

"What a day."

(A/N: Do you guys like it? I hope so! I really like how it came out and I think it's cute! But thank you guys so much for reading, and as always;

I WILL SEE ALL YOU SPARKLING MOONS IN THE NEXT IMAGINE!!! SMOOCHES💋💋💋)