Markiplier #19

I walked down the hall to my locker. I was wearing skinny jeans, brown combat boots, an over-sized, off-white sweater and a red plaid infinity scarf. I pushed my black rimmed glasses up the bridge of my nose and put in the combo to my locker. It swung open with a loud squeak, making me jump. I shook my head and started switching out my morning books for my afternoon books. As I grabbed my science notebook, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around, and took a step back. Jason was towering over me.

"Hey hot stuff." He said, placing his hand against the locker above me.

I pulled my books close to my chest and look down.

"Go away, I don't like you..." I mumbled.

He placed a finger under my chin and tilted my head upwards. He looked me dead in the face.

"Now you know I don't like that phrase." He said, digging his nail into my chin.

I gasped in pain and jerked my head away. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Defiant are we?" He growled.

I pressed myself harder against the locker, looking down. He grabbed my arm.

"I think it's time to teach you a lesson." He said, squeezing my wrist.

I clenched my teeth in pain, tears welling up in my eyes. I looked up to see him raising his fist. My eyes widened and I covered my face with my arm.

"You know I don't like punishing you... but I must when you're being disrespectful." He said.

He threw his fist, colliding it with my head. I cried out in pain, which earned me a slap. I trembled under him, as he towered above me.

"Hey!" A voice yelled, sounding furious.

Jason let go of me. I, in response, fell to the floor tears rolling down my cheeks. I wiped my eyes and looked up. A boy stood there, staring at Jason, his deep brown eyes glowing fiery rage. He was a little taller then I, yet a bit bigger and more muscular then most boys in the school. But his hair was the most interesting part about him. It was bright red, some strands more orange as it faded. I sniffed and wiped my nose.

"What do you think you're doing?" He snarled.

"I'm just having a talk with my girlfriend is all." Jason said innocently.

The boy got angrier, if that was even possible. He balled his hands into fists.

"Really? Because I'm pretty sure I just saw you hit this poor girl." He said, gesturing to me.

I curled up into a ball, wanting to hide from everything at the moment.

"So what if I did? She was being disrespectful to me. Women are such nuisances, they deserve bearings every five minutes then get all needy after. I oughta put you out of your misery." Jason said, looking at me.

My mouth opened and closed like a fish as I tried to make some vocal noise. My throat was dry and closing with anxiety.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" The boy yelled.

"What? It's not like women are worth anything anyway." He said with a shrug.

This pushed him over the edge. The boy hurtled himself at Jason, tackling him and punching him in the face. I stared on in astonishment. No one every stands up to Jason. Ever. This won't end well, for either of us. The boy was surprising doing well keeping his guard up, but he made one fatal mistake. Jason suddenly stopped fighting, putting his hands up in surrender. The boy nodded and stood up.

Bad idea.

Jason took his chance and leaped onto him, battering the back of his head with scratched and punches. I gasped and pushed myself to my feet. My knees shook timidly, but I shook my head. I ran over, grabbing Jason's arm in a pathetic attempt to stop him. He responded by punching me square in the throat as hard as he could. I crumpled to the floor, holding me throat as I fought for air. Loud, ghastly choking sounds, I didn't know I could make, sounded from me. I could hear grunts, yelps and cries of pain as the two fought each other. Suddenly, they went silent. I felt a hand rub circles on my back as I choked. It took me a good thirty seconds to regain my steady breathing. Worst thirty seconds of my life. I took a moment, to wipe my eyes of tears before looking up. It was that boy. He looked worried. I sat up on my knees and gave him a thankful look.

"Thank you..." I croaked.

He gave me a slightly relieved smile.

"No problem." He said.

I noticed blood dripping from his nose. I ignored it for the time being.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Mark." He said, sticking out his hand.

I shook his hand hesitantly.

"I'm Sailor." I said.

Yes. My parents named me Sailor. It was sorta a tribute to my late grandfather, who spent all his time sailing before he passed. Jack smiled at me.

"That's a cool name!" He said, sitting criss-cross beside me.

I blushed and tried to sink deeper into my sweater. He brightened up at this. Mark stood up, and extended his hand to me. I grabbed it, and he helped me to my feet. I pointed to his face.

"Y-you have a bit of a nosebleed." I said awkwardly.

He poked it, and inspected the blood. He giggled.

"I don't care. Are you okay? He hit you pretty good." He said, looking at me worriedly.

I nodded.

"I okay, just a bit frazzled." I said, shrugging.

He let out a sigh of relief. I patted his shoulder.

"Let's get you to the nurse." I said.

He looked both ways, and looked at me with an nervous face.

"I-I don't know where that is." He said.

"Are you new?" I asked.

He nodded. I reassured him with a smile, and grabbed his wrist.

"I'll show you." I said, leading him down the hall.

(A/N: GOD IN TERRIBLE!!! I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING AND I FEEL LIKE A DOUCHEBAG IM SO SORRY!!!!)