Darkiplier Prompt Remastered

I ran. I ran as fast as I could. I knew he was gaining on me. All I could do was push myself harder and dodge trees as I ran. I heard his deep laugh. It echoed through the forest around me. Tears from fear formed in my eyes, blurring my vision. I tripped over a branch, and took a tumble onto the floor. I groaned at the pain in my shoulder. I felt someone grab my hood and lift me up. I opened my eyes and found myself staring right into those black poles of insanity that sent chills up my spine.

"Why hello there honey." He said with a creepy smile.

"Put me down Dark." I said angrily, struggling against him.

He raised an eyebrow at me. He smirked.

"As you wish." He said, letting go.

I fell from him, and down into a dark hole directly below me. Darkness slammed over my vision. I shot upwards into a sitting position with a spine tingling scream. I looked down, and slowed my breathing, wiping the cold sweat from my forehead. I felt the bed shift and looked up to see Mark. His red hair seemed to glow in the dark. I smiled with relief.

"Mark you scared me." I breathed.

He turned to me, revealing two black eyes.

"Now what makes you say that Harriet?" He asked innocently.

I gasped and scooted backwards. Dark came close to me, and lifted my head with his finger. I jerked my head away. I gave him an angry look.

"How did you get out?" I asked.

He shrugged.

"Ways." He said as if it were simple.

"But I'm not here to chat." He said, his voice dropping to nearly a growl.

I widened my eyes and he reached for my chest. I shook with fear as I shielded myself.

"Now don't scare the poor child." A mocking voice spoke.

I shot my head in the direction of my doorway to see Jack- or Anti- standing in it. There was someone laying in front of him. It was Addilyn. He stared at me with the same black eyes as Dark.

"And don't take all the credit for your escape." He said, giving me a wink.

I stared at him. I tried to think of ways on how he escaped.

"How did you get out then?" I asked.

He shrugged, and pointed to the lifeless body of Addy.

"Got a little help from the stupid one." He said, letting out a small giggle.

I looked at him defiantly.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

Anti smiled at me. He took a step closer.

"I want you to be my little princess darling." He said.

I raised an eyebrow.

"What kind of Princess?" I asked nervously.

He walked over to the bed and crouched down. He placed a hand on my hand.

"One to help me bring darkness to this world." He said.

I looked at my hand as it gained a warm tingly feeling. I smiled at him suddenly. His black eyes were strangely...... Comforting. I looked up at Mark, and instantly felt cold and scared. His eyes weren't comforting. They were terrifying. I shook my head hard and pulled my hand away.