Jacksepticeye #6

(Top- Ricky's outfit basically)

I sat at a table in the local cafe. I brushed some of my green hair from my face. I sighed, sipping at my coffee. The bell jingled as someone walked in. I looked up to see a woman. She was tall, with nicely tanned skin. A dark layer of freckles ran across her nose and cheeks, which were pink do to the cold. She had curly brown hair that ran down to her shoulder blades. She wore a pair of black rimmed glasses over these beautifully, striking green eyes. Her lips were plump, pink and cute, but her smile was like an angel. She wore brown knee high tied up boots with a small heel, with black skinny jeans. She wore a white sweater, a thin green winter jacket, and a red plaid infinity scarf. A brown bag hung over her left shoulder. She sighed contently and waved to a boy at the counter. Her decently long nails were painted a light gray. The boy waved and her, and she walked up to the counter.

"Hey Ronnie." She giggled, her accent adorable.

I sighed, slightly disappointed.

"Wassup little sis?" I heard Ronnie say.

I looked up at them. They were brother and sister! I watched as she talked to her brother.

"Well, I've been better. This cold doesn't really help." She huffed.

Ronnie smiled and handed a cup to her.

"On the house." He said.

"Really?" She asked.

"Take it before I change my mind butt-face." Ronnie said, sticking his tongue out at her.

The girl laughed lightly, and took the cup. She walked over to one of the empty tables, and sat down, taking a sip of her drink. She pulled out a book from her bag, and began reading. I felt my cheeks burn and I looked at my drink, resting my head on the heel of my hand. I glanced up at her, just in time to see her grab her phone. She stared at it for a moment then began typing furiously.

*Mystery Lady's POV*

I sat at one of the tables, and began reading my book. As I moved onto the sixteenth chapter, I felt my pocket vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and looked at it. I found that I had received a text. It was from Alia.

(Al= Alia)

Al- Where are you? Are you at that damn cafe again?

Me- Yes I am. Get over it.

Al- Well are there at least any cute guys there?

Me- I'm not going around looking for cute guys all the time. I came here to have some peace and quiet.

Al- Could you just look?

Me- Fine.... But you owe me

Al- That all depends on how cute this guy is >:)

Me- Ugh whatever

I sighed and set my book down, careful not to lose my spot. There weren't many people here. Besides me there was only an older woman with what looked to be her daughter, and a young man. He caught your attention fast. Then again he could get your attention from a mile away with that neon green hair. I smiled and turned back to my phone.

Me- I think I found one

Al- Really? SHOW ME!!!

Me- I'm not gonna take a picture Alia. That's creepy.

Al- Not to me.

Me- Maybe I can get a picture with him.

Al- Fine. Do it the boring way XD

I giggled and shook my head. I bit my lip, and tapped my grey nails on the table, trying to work up the courage to talk to the man. I took a deep breath, and stood up. Slowly I walked over to the mans table, giving him an awkward smile.

"H-hi..." I said quietly.

He looked at me, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

"Hello there." He said casually, his voice shaking slightly.

I looked at the chair across from him.

"Mind if I sit down?" I asked, pointing to it.

Jack shrugged and shook his head at the same time. He motioned me to sit, and I obliged. I stuck my hand out to him.

"Ricky." I said.

He took my hand and shook it.

"Sean, but most people call me Jack." He said.

I smiled at him. I interlocked my fingers and rested my chin on them.

"Nice hair. I could see it from a mile away." I commented.

Jack giggled, sending me a toothy smile. I blushed. Okay I'll admit, that was pretty hot.

"So you from around here?" He asked, sipping his drink.

"Now I am. I used to live in Australia." I explained.

"I can tell by the accent." He said, nodding.

I smiled and nodded.

"How about you?" I asked.

"Been living here since I was a lil baby." Jack said, straightening up slightly.

I giggled at him. He was dorky, but that's what's made him so appealing.

"So my friend is a bit of a cute-boy-aholic. And she nagged me to take a picture with a cute guy," I started explaining, pulling out my phone.

Jack nodded, looking very interesting.

"Mind if I get a picture?" I asked, twirling the phone in my hand.

Jack smiled.

"I'd be happy to." He said.

I smiled walked over to him. I quickly took a selfie of us crossing our eyes and smiling like idiots. I laughed and sent it to her.

"Thanks, I know it must be weird to have a total stranger ask for a picture with you." I said, shaking my head at myself and sending the picture.

"Don't worry, I'm used to this kinda a thing." He said, shrugging.

I furrowed my eyebrows together, and looked at my phone as it buzzed. It was from Alia.

Al- OMG!! YOULL NEVER GUESS WHO THAT IS!!!

(A/N: MWAHAHHAH!!! LEAVING YOU ON A CLIFFHANGER WITH NO PART TWO BECAUSE IM AN ASSHOLE!!)