Markiplier #17

{⚠️SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING}

I walked into Mr. Janson's class. it was after school, and I had come for some extra help with biology. I smiled and waved at him.

"Hey Ellie!" he said, returning the smile.

I sat down, and pulled out a notebook. Mr. Janson started explaining the difference between asexual reproduction and sexual reproduction.

"See, now sexual reproduction is when a female and male are needed." He said, gently rubbing my thigh.

I felt my cheeks burn.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I asked nervously.

"Just giving you a hands on lesson." he said huskily.

He went to slide a hand up my shorts. I stood up and took a few steps back. He walked towards me, until I backed into his desk.

"I-I think its time to go Mr. Janson." I said, forcing back my tears.

He shook his head, and grabbed my arm. He slowly slid a hand down my shorts, while I tried to fight back pathetically.

"Stop!" I yelled, punching at his chest.

He slapped a hand over my mouth, and rubbed me through my underwear. Tears rolled down my cheeks as he moved my underwear aside and inserted a finger into me.

{Time Skip}

I ran through the woods, tears streaming down my face. I came to a large boulder, that sat by a small creak. rain poured down me, drenching me from head to toe. I sat down on the rock, and cried. My phone buzzed in my pocket. I sniffed and checked it. A text from my cousin.

Mark: Hey where are you?

Ellie: Our rock by the creak

Mark: Why? Are you okay?

Ellie: Yeah just dandy

Mark: I'm coming

Ellie: But it's raining

Mark: Don't care

I pulled my knees against my chest, looked to the sky, and cried. Letting my tears mix with the rain.

{Time Skip}

I had my head in my hands when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I shot my head up to see Mark sitting next to me. His red hair stuck to his forehead with the water, and his clothes were drenched my mine. He gave me a comforting smile. I began to cry again. Mark pulled me into his chest, kissing the top of my head.

"You don't have to tell me what happened, as long as you're happy I'm happy." He said quietly.

"Mr. Janson touched me...." I sobbed.

Mark looked at me. He wiped away my tears, which was useless in the pouring rain.

"What do you mean he touch you?" He prompted.

"H-he..... put his..... his...." my voice trailed off.

Mark kissed my forehead and  scratched my back.

"Go on. I won't be mad." He said.

"He.... fingered me." I said meekly.

His eyes widened. Tears formed in them, and he pulled me against his chest. His arms were snaked around me, holding me tightly. I sobbed violently into his chest.

"It's okay honey. I'm right here it's okay." He cooed.

After a while, he patted my shoulder.

"Let's get you home and out of the rain okay sweetheart?" He suggested.

I nodded but didn't move.

"Want me to carry you?" He asked.

I nodded again. Mark chuckled lightly, and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his torso, and my arms around his neck. Mark wobbled with the extra weight, but quickly gained his balance and started towards home.

(A/N: Sorry if this seems like a repeat to the Jacksepticeye #11 prompt. I just wanted to have Mark react to topic. But thank you guys so much for reading. And as always;

I WILL SEE ALL YOU SPARKLING MOONS IN THE NEXT IMAGINE!!! SMOOCHES💋💋💋)