Jack and Mark #5 AoT Prompt

{Extensive Aid Kit- Medicine kit for serious wounds like the loss of a limb}

I sat on the couch, my best friend Jack was next to me. Mark and Felix, who were visiting, sat on the floor. The tv played Looney Tunes since nothing else was on. I rested my head on Jack shoulder. I dosed off until the ground suddenly shook a little. I sat up. Distant screams were audible. I looked at Mark worriedly. I could tell all the memories were flashing through his mind. I got up and looked out the window. I gasped. My stomach plummeted to my shoes while my heart leaped into my throat.

A Titan.

"They're suppose to be gone." I whispered, looking at Mark.

His eyes were wide.

"No they can't be back." He said quietly.

Silence filled the room.

"Uh, care to explain?" Jack asked.

I shook my head.

"Get down to the basement." I said.

Neither Jack nor Felix moved. I grunted and grabbed their wrists. I dragged them down the stairs and shoved them both onto the small couch.

"Erica what the hell is going on?" Felix asked, looking more scared the annoyed.

I blew him off and turned to Mark. He handed me my uniform. We both changed ignoring Felix and Jack's astonished stares. Once I was dressed I began putting on my 3D maneuver gear. Mark did the same.

"Erica what are you doing?" Jack asked, sounding frustrated.

I sighed and walked up to him.

"Jack," I said, grabbing his shoulders.

He looked at me expectantly.

"Titans are real." I said ominously.

His eyes widened and his jaw dropped. I brushed some hair from his face.

"And if I die today. I'm gonna do something before I regret chickening out." I said.

He gave me a confused look. I took a deep breath, and pressed my lips against his. I pulled away before he could respond. I turned to Mark.

"Let's go kick some Titan ass." I said.

"Like the old days?" He asked.

I smiled.

"Like the old days."

And with that we ran out of the basement. Leaving behind the love of my life and our best friend. I just hope they survive. We ran out of the house, hoisting ourselves to the roof. There were about ten of them.

"How are there so many? I thought we wiped them all out six years ago!" I said, those memories flashing before my eyes again.

"Guess there were a few left. But that's not what matters. What matters, is killing them off." Mark said, pulling out a pair of blades.

The sound of cables reeling in came into earshot. I turned around to see two people landed roughly onto the roof. It was Eren and Jamie. Eren had grey hairs mixed in with his black hair. I nodded to him.

"Erica! It's good to see you!" He said.

"I can say the same. Refreshing to see that an old man like you hasn't tripped down the stairs yet." I said dryly.

He laughed.

"Nice to see you still have your sharp tongue." He said.

I looked at Jamie.