Jacksepticeye #26

I sat down on the couch, exhausted from the day so far. Molly, my six year old daughter, was crying into her stuffed rabbit again. I felt bad but I couldn't do anything about it. Jack was in the states for PAX and she missed him miserably. She looked at me, snot dripping out of her nose.

"Momma?" She sniffled.

"Yes darling?" I responded.

"When's daddy coming home?" She asked, wiping her tears eyes.

I sighed and pulled her onto my lap.

"Tomorrow remember?" I said, giving her a sympathetic smile.

She nodded but still frowned.

"Bu-but I want him home now." She whined.

I hugged her tightly.

"Me too honey."

(Time Skip Brought To You By Jeffery The Pig)

I sat in bed, reading a book, when I heard crying again. I got up and walked into Molly's room, she sat in her crib sobbing.

"What's wrong honey?" I asked, picking her up.

"I had a bad dream." She cried.

I hushed her and bounced her up and down, cooing sweet words to her.

"It's okay, it was just a dream honey, go back to sleep." I whispered, kissing her forehead.

She nodded, and I placed her back into her crib. She snuggled into her blanket and stuffed bunny, quickly falling asleep. I sighed with relief and went to bed myself.

(Time Skip Brought To You By SPEED IS KEY)

A knocked sounded from the front door. Confused, I stood up and answered it. I gasped when I saw the person.

"Did someone call for a big order of miss me?" Jack asked cockily.

I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck. He curled his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. I pulled away and smiled at him.

"Now," he said rubbing his hands together excitedly.

"Where's my Mollybug?" He asked.

I giggled and shushed him by placing a finger to his lips.

"She's still sleeping." I said quietly.

He nodded and I went upstairs. I gently shook Molly awake and picked her up.

"Why do I have to get up?" She whined.

"I have a surprise for you." I said happily.

She immediately woke up and smiled.

"Really?" She asked.

I nodded and walked downstairs. I made sure she couldn't see Jack.

"What'dyou get me?" She asked, itching her nose.

I smiled and handed her to Jack. He took her from my arms. Molly looked panicked for a moment then turned to see her fathers face. She squealed in happiness.

"Daddy!" She screeched, hugging him.

Jack laughed and hugged her.

"How ya doing Mollybug?" He asked.

She giggled and poked his nose. He smiled and kissed her forehead.

"I've missed you Daddy." She said in a smaller voice.

He gave her a big squeeze hug, making her pretend to gasp for air. He placed her on the floor, and she jumped up and down.

"I made you something!" She said excitedly, running in place like she always does.

Jack smiled even bigger (if that's possible) and gestured her to lead him.

"What ya got for me Bella Stella?" He asked (Bella Stella- Italian for beautiful star).

She giggled and ran to the play-room. Jack and I quickly followed. She pulled a piece of paper out of one of the drawers from her baby kitchen set. She held it up for Jack to see. It was a picture of two people, one with brown hair and one with green, holding hands with a big red heart above them. Jack sat crisscross on the floor, and gently took it into his own hands. He pointed to the one with green hair.

"Is that you?" He joked, looking at her.

She laughed and shook her head, sucking some of the spit from her chin back into her mouth.

"That's you silly!" She said, pulling at her shirt in a happy-like awkwardness.

"Oooohhhh! Now I see it, so this must be you!" He said pointing to the one with brown hair.

She nodded.

"I can tell because it's so beautiful." He teased, kissed her cheek hard.

She giggled and tried to push him away.

"Stop being so weird!" She laughed.

He pulled away and gave her an evil, eye-squinting smirk.

"But I am the weird monster!" He yelled, falling back and pulling her on top of him.

She squealed in bubbly excitement. Jack held her against his chest and tickled her. She squirmed and laughed, quickly slipping from his grip. She grabbed his wrists with her little hands and pinned them to the ground.

"Oh no I have been defeated by the magical princess Molly!" He said in fake anguish.

She smiled and said something to him. Jack instantly burst into laughter. His back arched slightly and his eyes were completely closed. When he finally calmed down, he hugged Molly.

"Oh my god.... you're too funny Molly." He said, still out of breath.

I crossed arms over my chest, leaned against the wall, and smiled.

'Nothing could be better then this'

(A/N: A happy imagine to warm your heart!)