Jacksepticeye #11 Remastered

{Trigger Warning}

I sat on the couch, checking my Instagram impatiently. I wore my favorite deep pink skirt, with a tight-fitting white tank top and a leather jacket. I pushed my glasses up on my nose, and tapped my foot. My girlfriend Kayla was coming over at 13:00. It's 12:59 now. Kayla has this strange thing where she will wait outside my door until it's exactly 13:00 before knocking. Sean walked in and gave me a weird look.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked, looking up from my phone.

"You're tapping your foot and you have that look on your face again." He explained, crossing his arms with a sly smile.

"Oh I'm waiting for someone." I said, brushing some brown and blue hair from my face.

"Oh really? Who?" He asked, looking genuinely interested.

"Kayla." I said.

"Oh." He said, less enthusiastic.

I rolled my eyes as he left the room. He never liked Kayla. I didn't know why, she's great. But he always says he has a bad feeling about her. This always pissed me off. I heard the doorbell ring and I shot up from the couch. I checked the mirror and made sure I looked perfect for her. Once I was sure I was ready, I ran to the door and opened it. I smiled widely at Kayla. She returned it. I quickly kissed her cheek and let her in.

"Thanks." She said stepping in.

I was just about to invite her to my room when Sean walked out.

"Hey Nya, I'm gonna run out to store." He said, grabbing the house keys.

"Okay, see ya Lord Buttface." I joked.

He laughed and kissed my forehead. He walked out the door, closing and locking it behind him. I turned to Kayla and smiled.

"I guess we have the house to ourselves. You wanna come to my room?" I asked.

"Sure." She said, a smirk toying with her lips.

I raised an eyebrow at that, but shook my head. I grabbed her hand and led her to my room. I closed the door behind me, and sat on the bed. Kayla followed suit.

"So, what do you wanna do?" I asked, looking into her deep green eyes.

She slowly opened her bag and smirked at me.

"I have an idea." She said, pulling herself closer.

She pecked my lips and ran her hand up my shirt. My heart rate skyrocketed as my anxiety kicked in.

"U-uuhh.... I don't think I-I'm ready..." I said nervously.

Kayla rolled her eyes and unclip led my bra. I gently took her wrist, trying to stop her.

"K-Kayla I'm not sure...." I said, my hand shaking.

"Oh shut up you little bitch..." She mumbled kissing me roughly.

I pushed her away.

"N-No..." I whispered.

"Stop fucking resisting me." Kayla said, sounding annoyed.

I swallowed hard.

"B-But I don't want this..." I said, holding back my tears.

"If you keep fighting me, I will tie you down. Now be a good sex toy...." She said, slipping my jacket off.

I felt my heart shatter.

'That's all I am to her? A sex toy?' I thought to myself.

Kayla bit her lip and pushed me down. She crawled on top of me, reaching a hand up my skirt. I pressed my hands to her chest, pathetically trying to push her off of me. She groaned and grabbed my hands, pinning them above my head.

"K-Kayla.... Please don't do this...." I whispered.

Smack! Kayla's free hand collided with my face. I grunted at the stinging pain.

"If you keep freakin out I'll do that again, I'm a worse spot." She hissed.

She ripped off my clothes, and laid between my legs. She gently traced her fingernails up my inner thighs, making me whimper. She walked her fingers up to my entrance, and forced her fingers inside. Intense pain shot through my veins, making me scream. She ripped her fingers out and crawled up my body. She looked at me with anger, then began sucking on my collarbone. For a moment, it felt good, at least until I felt a burning pain there as she bit down. Hard. I gasped in pain. Kayla lifted her head, spitting out a little blood and smiled evilly at me.

"I don't want to hear a peep out of you." She said.

She moved back down, and played with me. I screamed, every time I did I got a bite of a punch. After God knows how long, she hopped off of me, and got dressed. She looked at me, and smiled.

"That's was fun." She said, her eyes looking almost snake-like suddenly.

And with that, she left. I on the other hand, cried into my hands. I felt violated, and crushed. I shook my head and got dressed into a pair of green plaid sweat pants and a black tank top. I sat at my desk and stared at myself in the mirror. This only made me cry more. I had a black eye forming, and cut on my lip that was almost black. My eyes were bloodshot from crying and my eyeliner and mascara ran down my face with my tears. I grabbed my makeup remover wipes and cleaned my face. I cringed as it burned my cut, but kept going anyway. Once I was done, I pulled my hair up into a messy bun and grabbed my glasses, putting them back on. I looked at myself in the mirror again.

"Everything's different now." I said to myself, my voice hoarse from crying.

"Nothing can get better after this." I added.

I sniffed hard and covered my face with my hands. A knock sounded at my door, but I refused to answer it.

"Nya I just got back. I bought ice-cream for you and Kayla." Sean said through the door.

"Whatever." I said, hoping he would leave.

"Nya?" He said softly.

"What?" I hissed through gritted teeth.

"Are you okay?" He asked

"I'm fine." I said, biting my lip to prevent more tears from spilling.

"Alright. Just remember, you can tell me anything. Nothing could make me love you less." He said.

I squeezed my eyes shut and took a shaky breath.

'Yeah right. If you knew what just happened you would probably hate me.' I thought bitterly.

"I know." I said, clearing my throat.

I listened as Sean's footsteps went down the hall and down the stairs. I sighed heavily, and looking at the mirror again.

'Why would this happen to me of all people?' I asked myself internally.

Tears slipped down my cheeks again and got up. I flung myself onto my bed and cried silently into my pillow until I exhausted myself and passed out.

(A/N: I decided to remaster this one. I didn't like how fast Nya told Sean, and I wanted some extra conflict. And don't worry there will be a part two and possibly a part three depending how I write it, but part two (and possibly three) will be filled with some heavy topics. Suicidal thoughts, cutting, depression, and most likely another rape scene. So if you are sensitive to these things, I apologize in advance. And also, for the people who think this; I'm not just tossing these terms around to get reads. I'm not just playing around with these topics. They are serious issues and this is sorta my way of showing the worst of the spectrum. I'm dealing with depression myself so I don't take these things lightly. Okay enough to ranting, thanks guys for reading and as always; 

I WILL SEE ALL YOU SPARKLING MOONS IN THE NEXT IMAGINE!!! SMOOCHES💋💋💋)