Jacksepticeye #5

I stood in the kitchen. Waiting for the tea I made for Jack and me to finish. I sat down on one of the chairs, and sighed. Bad memories. They kept popping up. I never really knew why. I shook my head,
And watched as the timer slow ticked down to zero. I got up and tasted it. Perfect.
I smiled and walked upstairs. Jack's door was closed, but I could still hear him talking. I waited for him to say his outro before knocking.

"Come in." I heard him call.

I opened the door, cautious not to spill the tea. I peaked inside.

"Hey Sean." I said quietly.

He was sitting in his chair, rubbing his face with his hands. He looked up at me, giving me a small, tired smile. He motion me to come over to him. I obeyed, carefully placing his mug on the desk. He opened his arms up, and I sat on his lap so he could hold me.

"Are you okay Sean?" I asked, sitting up and looking at him.

He attached his fingers to his temple, and rested on them. He opened his mouth, only to shut it and shake his head.

"I'm just..... I just feel drained." He said, sighing when he paused.

I nodded.

"What did you just record?" I asked, sipping my tea.

"That Dragon Cancer." He said, the name itself choking him up.

I nodded.

"Is it about what I think it's about?" I asked, tapping my long, gray painted nails on the mug.

He nodded. We sat in silence for a while.

"I remember when I had kidney cancer." I said, sipping my tea once more.

Sean nodded, shutting his eyes tight.

"All the medicines, and the treatments." I said, those bad memories returning.

I remembered sitting in my room, hooked up to scary looking machines. All the while staring out the window at the outside world. I remembered watching kids my age run and chase each other with sticks as they played 'huntsman.' I sighed heavily and looked at Sean. He had his eyes closed, and he looked exhausted. I looked at the mug for Sean.

"I made you some tea." I said, looking back at Sean.

He opened his eyes, and straightened up. He smiled at me, and took the cup in his hand.

"Thanks Jordan..." He said, seeming to be on the verge of tears.

"No problem." I said quietly.

Sean sipped it, and leaned back on his chair.

"That was an adventure." He said.

"Can I play?" I asked.

"I'm not sure if you're ready for this yet." He said, using his thumb to wipe something from under my lip.

"What makes you say that?" I asked.

"It's only been 2 months since you were released." He said, glancing up at my still very short hair.

I smiled, and looked down, placing my mug on the desk.

"You butt." I giggled.

Sean did the same with his mug, and giggled back.

"What was that?" He asked in a more happy voice.

"I called you a butt." I repeated.

"Well then you're a...... Boob." He said awkwardly.

"Did you really just make a reference to Drake and Josh?" I asked, laughing.

He nodded dramatically.

"Yes in fact I did." He said, giving me a smug look.

I giggled and rested my head on his chest. Sean wrapped his arms around me, and gently scratched my arm. I looked up at his face, noticing it was wet with tears. He must of cried earlier. I pulled my sleeve up over my hand and wiped it away. Sean looked at me, and smiled. He kissed the top of my head and hugged me tightly.

"You've always been the gentle one Jordan." He said quietly.

I smiled, toying with the string on his sweatshirt.

"I got it from you." I said.

Sean looked down at me, and I gave him a wide smile.

"Do you think I forgot that day? In the snow?" I asked.

Sean didn't reply. He simply just tightened his grip around me.