Jacksepticeye #21 A:TLA Prompt.

(Anahi {Ah-Nah-He} is the next Earth born Avatar {the direct successor to Korra of course} with mixed origins {which explains her outfit} Jack is her best friend)

I rolled over in my wooden bed, groaning as the morning sun found my eyes. After a minute of refusing, I got up and stretched. I quickly dressed myself and jogged outside. Jack was practicing his waterbending, making it look easy. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay enough showing off Jack. Let's get training." I said, riding off the patio on a ball of air like Ikki showed me.

Jack smiled and crossed his arms.

"You'll master water eventually." He reassured.

I shook my head.

"What kinda Avatar am I? I can barely master the four elements!" I said, running a hand through my hair.

He gave me a sympathetic look.

"Every Avatar has difficulty learning an element. Aang had the most trouble with earth. Korra, she would have never learned airbending if Amon hadn't taken her other elements." He explained.

I sighed heavily. Looking out onto the ocean a sense of peace filled my lungs for a moment. Turtleducks flew across the sky, casting shadows over the fire stained water that sat under the rising sun.

"Let's just get started." I said.

He nodded and walked to the edge of the water, and sat down in the lotus position. I followed and did the same.

"Now, remember when you mastered fire? And how you said it felt like a heart?" He asked (if you get the reference yay).

I nodded.

"Well think of each element as a part of you. Fire is the heart." He said, placing a hand on his heart.

"Earth is the muscle." He said, punching the air.

"Air is the brain." He said gesturing to his head.

"And water is the movement." He said, spiraling a column around him in one graceful, swift movement.

I watched him in astonishment. I stood up and got into position. Taking a deep breath, I slowly moved my hands up then in a spherical motion. My eyes were shut tight.

"Anahi, look." Jack's voice broke the silence.

I opened my eyes to see a ball of water floating in front of me. I gasped excitedly and slowly moved it around.

"Jack! I-I'm doing it!" I said happily.

He was standing there, his arms crossed over his chest and a cocky smile plastered on his face. I smirked and tried to throw it at him. He dodged easily, but not by much. He laughed a little and stood up straight.

"Let's get the basics down before I'm allowed to kick your butt." He teased.

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Like you could!" I said.

He rolled his eyes and formed a ball of water. A gasp sounded from the house. I turned to see my mother standing there looking horrified.

"Anahi what are you doing?" She asked in a furious, yet fretful tone.

"I'm practicing my waterbending." I said rudely.

She held the bridge of her nose for a moment and walked down the steps and up to me. She sighed.

"I know you want to be the avatar but honey you're just not. Mendax is." She said in an apologetic tone.