Jacksepticeye #7

I walked up stairs to our room. I was bored out of my mind, and decided to have some fun. I slowly turned the door handle and opened it. Jack had his back to me with his headphones on. He was talking.

'He must be recording.' I said to myself.

I slowly crept up behind him, waving to the camera. I waited for a moment before grabbing his shoulders and screaming;

"BOO MOTHERFUCKER!"

Jack screamed and jumped back so his back hit the wall. He stared at me.

"JESUS JADE I NEARLY HAD A FUCKING HEART ATTACK!" He screamed, holding his chest.

I could barely here him as I fell to the floor laughing. After a few minutes I finally calmed down and pushed myself to my feet. I gently kissed his cheek before walking over to the camera.

"That was perfect." I said before leaving.

I closed the door behind me and went back downstairs, still giggling at myself.

<Le Time Skip>

I sat in the living room, still bored. I thought of things to do, when a light bulb went off in my head. I smirked and ran up to our room again. I followed my steps from last time, slowly opening the door, careful about the creaking. Jack was still recording as it seemed, so you took advantage of that and silently ran to the closet. Quickly I picked out a shirt and sprinted out of the room. Then I ran to the bathroom and took a deep breath.

"Phew! That was close." I whispered.

I quickly peeled off my clothes and slipped into nothing but one of Jack's long sleeve shirts. His red one to be specific. You didn't bother to put shorts on, the shirt covered just enough. I walked out of the bathroom and stood by Jack's door until I heard him scream his outro. After that I waited five minutes before opening the door. To ai surprise, Jack wasn't there. Confused, I looked around.

"BAH!" Jack screamed, jumping from out of nowhere.

I screamed and stepped back. Jack burst out laughing, so hard to the point where he had to clutch his stomach. I crossed my arms and pouted.

"That wasn't funny!" I said.

"Maybe not to you, but to me that was hilarious." He said, calming down.

Jack eyed me up and down. He raised an eyebrow.

"Okay, two questions." Jack said, crossing his arms with a confused face.

"Shoot." I said, nodding to him.

"Why are you wearing one of my shirts, and did you notice that you don't have shorts on?" He asked, a blushing forming on his face.

I looked down.

"I know." I simply said.

Jack just shrugged.

"I'm testing your control over temptation." I said confidently, crossing my arms.

Jack nodded and smiled at me.

"Then I am not doing well on this test." He said, stepping towards me.

He gently pushed me to the wall, and pressed his lips against mine. His lips moved at a slow pace, which I match, but we quickly gained speed. Jack slithered his hands down to my hip, and pressed his whole body against mine. Our body heat collided, and our scents mixed. Jack carefully slipped a hand up my shirt, making me shudder with delight. I tilted my head to the right, Jack did the same.

"You're too hot Jade..." Jack mumbled against my lips.

I simply smiled and wrapped my arms tightly around his torso, bringing him closer. After a few moments I pulled away. I smirked at him.

"You get an F on resistance," I said.

Jack pouted.

"But an A on kissing." I said, tapping his nose and slipping away.

I walked into our room, and jumped onto the bed, snuggling into the pillows. Jack walked in, giggling at me. I blushed and hid my face.

"You are so adorable." Jack laughed.

"So are you!" I said, pointing at him.

Jack laughed and took a running leap onto the bed. He curled up next to me and gave me a big child-like smile. I smiled and gently played with his hair. He closed his eyes and got comfortable. I smiled.

"Do you like me playing with your hair?" I teased.

Jack sighed and nodded, a little smile playing with his lips.

"Yeah..." He mumbled.

My smile widened and continued. We sat in silence for the longest time before I heard a light snoring. Jack was out cold. I gently kissed his nose.

"Nighty-night Jackaboy." I whispered.

(A/N: Sorry for for re-uploading this twice, there was a big typo that I had to fix and I wanted to put in an author's note because I feel like we haven't talked in a while. So how are you guys............ Good{I hope}. I'm just hungry. Well then again I'm always hungry. DAMMIT IM BLABBERING AGAIN! Fine I'll get outta your hair, but one thing before I go!

HORSE COCK!!!!

Sorry I felt like saying something completely strange and super left field was necessary..... But anywaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyssss!!! SEE ALL YOU BOSSES IN THE NEXT IMAGINE!!!
MMMMMMMMMBAAAAAAIIIII!!!!💋💋💋)