Jacksepticeye #16

I was sitting on the couch, reading a book, when Jack- my best friend, and roommate- walked into the apartment. He slammed the door shut, and threw his bag at the wall. I got up and walked up to him.

"Something wrong?" I asked quietly, although I had a feeling I already knew what was wrong.

Jack whipped around and stared at me. He froze then let his shoulders sag tiredly.

"She cheated on me." He whispered.

I knew it.

"I'm really sorry Jack..." I said sympathetically.

He scoffed.

"Yeah whatever." He said, walking into the kitchen.

I shook my head lightly. He was always terrible at opening up. I followed him.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked gently.

"No!" He yelled.

I flinched at that. He shook his head, as if arguing with himself, and turned away.

"Just know that I'm always here to talk Jack." I said meekly.

"That's just fantastic. Why not, while you're waiting, go fix all the problems in the world! You seem to really like doing that! So why don't you go butt into other people's business and fix everything!" He said, his voicing rising to a scream.

I held back my tears, and looked down.

"Well, it's getting pretty late. I think I'm gonna go to bed. If you feel lonely or sad, feel free to come sleep in my bed if you want." I said, my voice cracking.

Jack shooed me off with his hand as he raided the fridge. I sighed heavily, and went to my room. I peeled off my clothes and slipped into pajamas, then crawled into bed.

{Time Skip Brought To You By Doggo}

I shot up in bed with a gasp. Nightmare. I dreamt Jack lying on the kitchen floor, blood pooling around him. I wiped away my tears and got up. I ran to the kitchen. Jack was sitting at the counter. He was faced down, out cold. A can of Guinness and an empty bottle of tequila sat by him. I sighed sadly. I gently patted his shoulder. No response. I shook him, causing him to stir. I shook him harder, making him jerk his head up. His eyes were bloodshot and his ragged breath smelled of alcohol.

"Wha-huh?"

I brushed some hair from his face, a sad look taking over my features.

"Jack you need to go to bed." I said quietly.

He slapped my hand away.

"Just leave me alone! You can't fix everything you know!" He yelled, his voice so slurred I could barely understand him.

I swallowed hard, and walked back into my room. I hid under my covers, and sighed heavily. He was just dealing with the pain, but it still hurt. I heard a creak as my door opened, and sat up. Jack stood in the doorway.

"Carly?" He said quietly.

"Yeah Jack?" I said, looking at him expectantly.

"C-can I stay with you?" He asked, his voice cracking.

I nodded and moved over on the bed, giving him a spot. He slipped off his leather jacket, kicked off his shoes, and slowly climbed into my bed. I gave him a sympathetic smile. His face crumpled into sadness and tears raced down his cheeks. I gently rubbed his back as he cried. He suddenly grabbed me and wrapped his arms around me, burying his face into my shoulder. Loud sobs sounded from him. He chanted apologies to me, which I quickly deemed unnecessary.

"I'm a terrible friend. I'm so stupid..." he sobbed.

I pulled away from the hug and looked at him sadly. I placed my hands on the sides of his head, and used my thumbs to wipe away his tears.

"No you aren't. You're just going through a lot." I said, taking his hand in mine.

He sniffed and began to cry harder. He wrapped his arms around my neck, while I slipped my hands around his back. I stayed like this until his cries died down and were replaced with gentle snores. I giggled lightly, and set him down on the bed. I laid down myself, and soon, drifted off to sleep.

(A/N: Idk what to say for this one. So I'll just say something weird.

LEGO DICK!

I don't even know anymore haha! But thank you guys so much for reading, and as always;

I WILL SEE ALL YOU SPARKLING MOONS IN THE NEXT IMAGINE!!! SMOOCHES💋💋💋)