Demon Twinkie

This was privately requested. I decided to do it because I'm so nice and I have no social life :-) It's a short story.
---------------------------------------
"So, Canada, I heard that you are good at hockey," I said to my twinkie. "Yeah, yeah, I-i am p-pretty well a-at it," he modestly whispered. "I-i did invent it a-after all." He seemed a bit intimidated. 'My vocabulary can be a bit too much to handle' I grabbed my burger and ate a chunk of it. 'So good, so beautiful. My little angel. Mmm mmm good! Ronald McDonald doesn't lie!' "-Merica" I snapped out of my daze. "Huh?" I scanned the restaurant. 'Where's Canada?' "America?" I brightened. "Canada, you're back! Where were you?" Canada frowned. "I was here the whole time," he whispered. I laughed. "Stop playing with me!" If it was possible, Canada's frown deepened. He opened his mouth but I began to talk. "Anyways, I wanted to challenge you to a hockey game," I said, stuffing hamburgers in my mouth. His face looked perplexed. "Really? What's the catch?" I smirked. "There is no catch." "America, the only time you talk to me is when you need something. " My smirk got wider and his frown got deeper. "No catch? " I grinned. "No catch....unless, you want one?" I asked confidently. This time he smirked. I shifted uncomfortably. 'He's smirking!' "Actually, let's do that!" He said at a normal tone.
"Okay, erm, if you lose....you have to run around your capital, naked," I stated energetically. He nodded. "And if you lose, you have to kiss...England," he responded knowingly. I choked on my burger. "W-what? No way!" He shrugged. "Okay, I didn't know you were a coward. I thought you stronger than that," he taunted casually. I narrowed my eyes. "Fine! I win, you have to run naked. If you win, I-i k-kiss..." "You kiss England," Canada finished for me. I stiffly nodded my head. Canada got up. "Let's get to the rink." Soon, he walked away. I gulped. 'What did I just get myself into?'
---------------------------------------
"Ugh!" I grunted, getting slammed into the wall. I pushed myself back and started racing Canada to get the puck. 'I can let him get that!' Unfortunately, Canada got there first. Surprisingly, he's extremely fast and agile. He harshly hit the puck and it flew straight into the goal. The buzzer went off. I looked at the board. Canada: 10 America: 5

'He crushed me' The buzzer stopped and Canada skated to me. "And the crowd goes wild! Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Hahahaha," Canda shouted, stretching out his arms and grinning. After a while, he neared me. "Congrats, bro," I said, disappointed. "Thank you. That was a tough game, eh?" I let out a jokingly huff. "Not for you! You fight like a demon!" He laughed and we skated to the rink's entrance. "Hey, remember the bet?" asked Canada. We got to a bench and began to take our skates off. "Oh...yeah, about that...." I mumbled while scratching the back of my neck. "You have to do it," Canada stated calmly. "Canada-" "Nope" "But-" "La, la, la, can't hear you," Canada sang, plugging his ears and skipping away. I let out a long, tired sigh. 'You are a demon, on and off the hockey rink'
---------------------------------------
"Meeting dismissed!" shouted Germany. He got up and left, with Italy trailing behind. I let out a breath. 'You can do this, murica! You're awesome. It's just a bet. It'll be fine!' I released my fist and got up from my chair. I speed-walked to England's direction. He was putting away paperwork in his folder while France casually talked to him, drinking some wine. I inhaled and exhaled, determined to get it over with. I nervously got behind him and gave him a small kiss on the cheek. "A-america?" England asked confusingly, dropping his paperwork to the ground. On the other hand, France did a spit-take, spraying both England and me with French wine. They both looked at me with shock. "Erm, I gotta go," I said quickly and rushed out before they could chase me. Once, I knew they were not following me, I slide down a wall. 'All that because of a demon named Canada'
---------------------------------------
I am awesome! I did three chapters today! Anyway, I did F.A.C.E. family cause it's been requested mutiple times. I actually was going to do it in Canada's perspective but I have a special chapter just for him. And it didn't make sense to put it in France or England's P.O.V. unless I started where I left off.
Anyways, This is UsUk. (Yes I made it official) it can also be slight FrUk cause why not?
This is my first chapter in this book where I actually did a ship.
(Honestly, I don't fully ship them. I see them as brothers. And I see France and England as frenemies. I am kind of mediocre when it comes to these parings. However, every once in awhile, I will read/plan a FrUk or a UsUk fan fiction. So I like it a bit)
Sooooo, this was fun to make. I might make another chapter about a paring.
(DenNor, PruCan, RomBul, RoChu, the options are varied! But I might do the first one. Hint, hint)
Hope you like it and Happy Readings!
P.S. Should I do another paring? Also, You guys are the best!