Goodnight

"Liet?! What happened!" I winced as Poland getly touched my bruise. "M-Mr. Russia got angry because of what America did at the meeting. A-and I guess he took his anger out on me," I explained, trembling over the memory. On the other hand, Poland looked furious...or annoyed. "That's like, so mean! Why would he do that?" I let out a smile. He cares about me. "I mean he knows that you are my servant. Like, I can't be served if you're injured, " Poland said. Never mind.
My smile dropped. Why does he always do that? "C-can you get me an ice pack or..." Poland did nothing but blink. "Uhhh, why?" Poland finally whined. I shook my head. "Never mind. I'll go get it." I slowly got up from the sofa and started to limp to the kitchen. It wasn't until I had to lean on the wall for support that Poland jumped off the sofa."Okay, okay! I'll like go get it. Just go rest! You're like totally worrying me!" He ordered and carried me to the pink sofa. I practically fell on it and watched as Poland tucked me in with some blankets. "Like, are you warm enough? Or would you like to have no blankets?" I stared at him, light green eyes to dark green eyes. I suddenly felt very shy and nervous. I wanted to look away, but I couldn't. His eyes were too captivating and I felt like I was getting lost in them. Wait, what? What was that? Did I just think that Poland has beautiful eyes? No way! No, No, No, No!
Luckily, Poland broke his gaze causing me to go out of my inexplicable trance. "I'm going to get you some totally cool stuff to make you strong again!" Poland exclaimed, acting like himself again. "O..kay?" Poland nodded and happily skipped to the kitchen. I looked around the pink, cheerful room. Why does he do that? Why does he act like he hates me? Aren't we best friends?
"I'm back!" Poland sanged and sat next to me. "Here's some ice packs, bandages, and soup, " Poland said while holding up the soup. I freaked out a bit and grabbed the soup that looked like it was going to spill. "Thanks, Poland. It's awfully kind of you," I said, my stomach flopping. I must be hungry. Poland realized it too because he grabbed the soup. "W-what are you doing?" I asked, startled. "Feeding you," Poland said casually before stuffing a spoonful of soup in my mouth. After we finished, he put away the soup and smiled at me. Again, I felt....wierd. I felt like I was going to have a heart attack. Why does this keep happening? I've had this same weird feeling ,when I'm around Poland, for the past month. Errg, what is wrong with me!!
"Here put this ice pack on your face," he said while setting it on my right cheek. He got up to leave, but I impulsively grabbed his left wrist. "Wait, we're are you going? Don't tell me you're going to leave me." Poland chuckled and gently took his wrist out of my grip. "You need to rest your injuries. I'll be back. Like, who else is going to take care of you?" Poland laughed before giving me a hug. I froze. What is he doing?! He shouldn't be doing that! But...but I don't mind it. One hug wouldn't hurt, right? I hesitantly hugged back. After a few seconds, I actually enjoyed it. This feels really good. His body pressed to mine... I stopped smiling. What? 'His body pressed to mine...' What am I thinking?! Instantly, I had a bunch of images in my head. His body pressed to mine.... More and more images came in my head. I felt sick to my stomach. Not because I was thinking about doing that with Poland, but because I knew I would enjoy it. I wanted it to happen. No! Stop! I shook my head and pulled myself from the extremely long hug. "You're right, I need to rest. Please go." Poland looked like he wanted to say something, but stiffly turned around and left. I can figure this out when I sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ahh!" I screamed as another whip slashed my back. "I told you that you'll get punished for doing that," Russia said tauntingly. He whipped me several times and every time it happened, my screams got louder. I don't know what's gotten into Mr. Russia. He doesn't whip us that much, but when he does, it's not a lot. He would usually whip us like ten, maybe fifteen times. Today was different though. At the meeting he must have gotten angry at someone. Probably America. America is the only person who can get Mr. Russia infuriated. Soon, another round of lashes came, burning through my skin. Thanks America. He finally stopped. It must've been eighty lashes when he ended. He dropped the whip and walked around. I watched him as he lazily sauntered, smiling at me. I turned my head to the right corner of the room where I saw my fellow companions. Latvia and Estonia were hugging each other, bloodied and bruised. It wasn't just me. Usually it's Latvia and his big mouth that gets whipped. However, he whipped all of us, starting from the youngest to the oldest. I was the last one to get punished. "Y'know, Lithuania, you're the most useless one of us," Russia said lifting my head to meet his eyes. "I-i know," I said while blood fell out of my mouth. "Right, so if you were dead, it wouldn't really effect anything. It wouldn't effect the world. Or you're friends and family. It wouldn't effect me," Russia grinned and put a gun to my face. I was speechless. Mr. Russia has never done this before. This was way out of his character. "R-Russia, I-" "Shut it, Estonia! Unless you want to get shot!" Russia demanded, aiming the gun at Estonia. Estonia immediately stopped talking and huddled against the wall. Latvia whimpered but said nothing. Mr. Russia turned around and put the gun to my forehead. Wait...this isn't how it went. Russia would never put a gun to a nation's face, not even America's.
"Any last words? " I opened my mouth to speak but nothing went out. This caused Mr. Russia to snicker. "You were always the shy one..." Mr. Russia loaded the gun. I became paralyzed. "Goodbye, Lithuania. You weren't much of a use for me."
Then I heard one gunshot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ahh!" I yelled and sat up. "Lithuania?" I started to panic. My breaths were short and fast. "Woah, woah, Lithuania!" A pair of hands grabbed on to my arms. I freaked out, thinking that Russia was going to hurt me. I pushed and kicked whoever that was. I scrambled to get off the sofa and go find Poland. "Lithuania, stop. Calm down! It's me! Poland!" I stopped struggling. "P-Poland?" "Yes, it's me. It's just me." Poland said catiously. I felt my whole body relax in relief. I let myself fall into Poland's arms. He quickly caught me and turned on the lamp. "Lithuania, what happened? Like, what caused you to go berserk?" I curled myself closer to him, forgetting about pride. "Lithuania?" "I-i had a nightmare." Poland nodded, "What was it about?" I didn't speak for a few minutes. "M-Mr. Russia. He...he killed me." Poland clearly was annoyed. "That bastard! I'll kill him!" I hugged him. "Don't. It was just a nightmare. He doesn't usually do that sort of thing," I defended. Poland huffed, but silently agreed. "I guess I should let you get some sleep. I will go." He said and got up to leave. "Wait. " He immediately stopped moving. "Yes?" I grew red and was feeling jittery. "Um, c-can you stay w-with me, tonight?" Poland didn't do anything. "Y-y-you don't have to. I w-want you to, though," I stuttered. Poland giggled. "You're so nervous!" "Huh?" He danced to the sofa and flopped on it. "C'mon. We, like, don't have all night!" I let out a small smile and crawled over to the Polish man. I laid next to him and cuddled him. Poland returned it and pulled up the covers. "Goodnight, Lithuania." I smiled and got closer. "Goodnight, Poland."

Hey guys! This is PoLiet! I did this cause it was requested mutiple times (two times) by KinkyPiggy122.
Hope you like it!

Anyways, comment, read, vote, and BE HAPPY!
Hope you like it and Happy Readings!

P.S. Guess who got on the soccer team???

I DID! WOOHOO!!!
Sorry, that was totally random and irrelevant. :-) :-P