Russia Headcannons

1. How come nobody wants to be my friend?

2. My dream is to live in happy, sunny place that doesn't know the horrors of the world.

3. Sometimes I just want to walk out of the meeting room and never come back.

4. Why must you all be afraid of me? Am I that terrifying?

5. I give out fake smiles because one day it might actually become real.

6. The only reason I want to rule this world is so that we can all be one happy family.

7. My ''innocent" eyes have seen more bloodshed than China.

8. At night, I can hear the winter's lullaby tempting me.

9. I want to be warm...

10. How does it feel? To be loved and not looked up with fear. It must feel nice.

11. You better be grateful for a family. Because once they're gone, they don't come back.

12. How come in every movie, the villian is always Russian?

13. I want to walk beside the nations, not in front, not behind.

14. I want to show people that no matter how small and weak you start off, you can become big and strong.

15. The December nights are always the coldest.

16. My scarf reminds me of the family I once had. And no matter how many times I want to take it off, I can't.

17. I thought that if I expanded my land, I could be happier. However, that has just brought me more pain.

18. Europe hates me, The Americas hate me, Asia hates me...What did I do wrong?

19. Mortals are so blind. They never see beyond the frost.

20. The reason why I wanted my people to be the first on the moon is because maybe I could finally be praised.

21. It's my height, isn't it? Is that what's terrifying?

22. I want to learn how to make something. So people can see that I don't just bring destruction.

23. I don't fit anywhere. Not Europe or Asia.

24. No matter how fuzzy my gloves are, my hands are never warm.

25. Even though I hate snow, I've come to trust it. It's always been here for me.

26. The coldest part of me is my blood.

27. I've come to accept my loneliness.

28. The snow I walk on is stained in red.

29. I once went through a period of insanity. It both dazzled and dizzied me.

30. I would tell you what made me like this, but the snowflakes won't allow it.

31. Nothing stays white on this Earth, not even snow.

32. What is the difference between ice and snow? Ice is easier to break.

33. My heart is so cold, it burns.

34. I don't know anything. But I know more than you.

35. I'm already skating on thin ice...
It only a matter of time before it breaks.

36. If I could fly, I would go touch the Heavens.

37. I rather burn than freeze to death.

38. Whenever I'm with the nations, I feel like a ghost.

39. I love spring. It's the time when everything starts over again.

40. I don't take my gloves off, because I'm scared of what I would feel.

41. Go through my life. And if you aren't messed up at the end, Then you're crazier than me.

42. I want a little pet. But every pet I've had died from the cold.

43. The snow raised me, the cold wind watched over me, and the ice protected me.

44. Am I cruel? I'm only treating people how they used to treat me.

45. I love children. They are so innocent. And are the only people not scared of me.

46. You can't break my heart. It's been broken from the start.

47. I want one friend. Just one friend. One friend, and I will be happy.

48. I can't forget the whispers that are told behind my back.

49. Loneliness is my only companion.

50. I wish that one day, Everybody can be accepted and nobody is lonely.
---------------------------------------
Hallo! I already planned this out cause I knew you guys would want Russia.
This was pretty easy, suprisingly.
Oh! When I was writing this a song came up.

The Lonely- Christina Perri

Shatter Me- Lizzy Hale

Anyways, Hope you like it and Happy Readings!