Hetalia Facts Pt TWO

1. Hong Kong is very British-like and business-savvy.

2. Korea is the youngest in Asia, however he is not in the anime, so Hong Kong became the youngest instead.

3. Denmark is the funniest and happiest character in the series.

4. Spain is quite the charmer.

5. Prussia actually broke down crying when he saw all the happy couples and asked Austria and Hungary about marriage and stuff...

6. Ancient Roman Empire manage to convince God to let him visit Italy AND Romano.

7. Prussia can play every instrument.

8. France is scared of technology, especially computers.

9. Everytime Russia see England, he wants to punch him in the face. (Cause of the Cold War)

10. Russia's heart sometimes pops out of his chest. (In the magna, no big deal)

11. Denmark is not arrogant. In Himaruya's own description, he describes Denmark as a humble, strong, down-to-Earth, studious young man. (TAKE THAT FANDOM!)

12. Russia was first meant to be a brunette and looked like a drunk, crybaby, shy old man. However, Himaruya HATED that idea and trashed it. (Basically Russia was meant to be the opposite of what he is now)

13. Norway is not emotionless, just EXTREMELY shy.

14. Iceland and Norway get in fights over mackerel.

15. Denmark was the one who raised Iceland, not Norway.

16. Sweden is the tallest Nordic but Denmark is the oldest. (Debate closed)

17. Canada made America cry by pointing out all his flaws in a THREE HOUR LONG RANT.

18. It has been confirmed that Mexico is a guy. (In the magna)

19. There is official artwork of Portugal.

20. America wants to explore Canada one day

21. It's been rumored that Germania and Rome were great friends till Germania got jealous and killed Rome. (And caused Europe to go into the Dark Ages)

22. Prussia has avoided marriage alliances many times, but almost had to marry Hungary until Austria stepped in.

23. Hungary and Romania get into a lot of fights and Prussia or Bulgaria have to stop it.

24. Romania loves Harry Potter and also tries to get Bulgaria to drink his love potions. (Ohhhh! Is Romania implying something)

25. Iceland is usually behind European trends.

26. Iceland hates that Norway still sees him as a weak child.

27.Iceland feels left out with the Nordics because he's the youngest and farthest away.

28. It has been confirmed that Russia is the loneliest country.

29. Canada loves to ride tractors.

30. Austria is bad with directions.

31. In Himaruya's words, Austria isn't classy, just elegantly lazy.

32. Hungary loves to sing scary, creepy songs.

33. Finland is quiet but once you get him to talk, HE WON'T SHUT UP!

34. Iceland is actually very hot-blooded and passionate. (Cause of his volcanoes)

35. Hong Kong loves real estate.

36. Finland got scared because Sweden started the New Year, talking (duh duh duhhh)

37. Spain is the cheeriest guy.

38. Prussia is over-protective of children and women.

39. England is actually pretty romantic.

40. Romania and England are good friends.

41. Russia is actually pretty shy but thinks of everybody as his friend

42.Hungary and Poland are the bestest of friends.

43. Belgium is known to have a very beautiful and memorable face.

44. Spain and England were indeed rivials but are now good friends that remember the good times together.

45. The only people that can tolerate America is England and Japan.

46. France and England have a somewhat mutual respect for each other.

47. France does not discriminate, at all.

48. France cared for both England and Spain. (That's why France and Spain are very close. And why England seems to know Spain pretty well)

49. Spain wanted to name every single turtle he had, like five hundred, Roberto. However, Romano didn't like that name and made Spain take them all back.

50. Germany actually thought of kicking France out of the G8 and replacing him with Spain.

51. France absolutely refuses to learn English.

52. Hungary buys frying pans from Sweden whenever she wears one out.

53. France can't burn toast.

54. Canada has a peanut allergy.

55. Prussia once woke up tied to the top of the Empire State Building.

56. Finland thinks of Denmark like a big brother.

57. Poland buys half of his clothes from France. (Not suprising)

58. England is Elton John's biggest fan.

59. Sweden hates cats. (Sorry Greece)

60. Romano loves puns
(Orange you glad, you aren't a banana? )

61. Portugal loves to taught Spain and ask "how did this great nation get this low?"

62. Scotland bullied little England.

63. It's unknown if Portugal and Spain are siblings, but they do act like it.

64. Mexico and America HAVE NEVER BEEN ON GOOD TERMS. (I swear if anybody brings up Trump...)
--------------------------------------
That's about it. I studied the magna and anime even longer to get the facts! Oh and about Mexico being a man, it's unknown but both America and Canada have both called Mexico him a he. Also, all that Portugal stuff? That was all true. Sorry, that there aren't as many facts as last time. However, I did get into the more shocking, unknown ones. (I did not know that Canada has a peanut allergy)
Anyways hope you like it and Happy Readings!