DARK HETALIA HEADCANNONS

WHADDUP! This are dark Headcannons. Prepare for feels cause I love making you guys cry. Wow. That sounded sadistic. It the truth tho. ....These are all mine.
_______________________________________

1. Hungary and Romania fight a lot. However, they mostly fight because Hungary believes that Romania is a vampiric demon that should be staked in the heart because God told her to do so.

2. England is truly terrified of his brothers and feels he has to be the most powerful of the family, so that they won't hurt him ever again.

3. Russia fakes human emotions almost all the time. The only emotions that he truly feels is sadness, loneliness, and self-hatred.

4. America just wants to make England proud. He is the only parent he ever had. France and Spain didn't care about him because he didn't have any gold, but England gave him a chance because he saw something in him that nobody else did.

5. Canada is emotionally attached to his bear. Kuma is the only living thing that loves him and would never leave him.

6. France is angry at England become his own brothers/children perfer England over him. It broke his heart when Canada stayed under Britain's rule, willingly. It also broke his heart that America chose and will always choose England over him. He knows that his brothers and sisters would trade him for England in a heartbeat.

7. America is jealous of Canada because he is the favorite one in the family. He relates to Australia, New Zealand, and Hong Kong very well. He treats Monaco and Seychelles with much respect. France adores him. England praises him. He is polite, kind, intelligent, non-violent and practically perfect. Canada is everything that America can never be.

8. Prussia acts like he is the best, when in reality, he feels like he is the worst.

9. Spain is the only person that Romano truly cares about. After being abandoned, rejected, and traumatized, Romano felt like he could never care about anybody. However, he cares about Spain and loves him as much as his broken heart can give.

10. Italy usually writes speeches to Romano. They are usually about him wanting to reconnect with Romano. Others are apologies and wanting Romano to be his brother again. He always burns them after he is done writing.

11. Denmark wants Norway, Sweden and Iceland to smile. Just so he knows that they are happy with him. He doesn't want them to leave because they are unhappy. It has already happened once. He can't handle going through it again.

12. Germany likes to swim in icy water. It numbs everything. His legs, arms, everything. He can't feel anything. It is the only time he can feel calm.

13. Belarus kills people to feel something. She usually feels empty.
But when the blood is running all over her arms, she feels like she isn't hollow anymore. In some twisted way, she feels like a normal human when she kills normal humans.

14. China sometimes has suicidal thoughts, but he knows he can't die. He is immortal. His immortality makes him feel powerless.

15. Japan used to think immortality was fun, but not anymore. Nothing can makes his heart beat excitedly, because he knows he will survive it. Immortality has just become another meaningless word to him.

16. Turkey knows he is a horrible being. He knows that everybody hates him. He doesn't mind. He hates him too.

17. Greece cries over his mother who got brutally murdered by Turkey. It was when he was torn in to millions of pieces. It was when his innocence got corrupted. Turkey made the little Greek boy in to something that his mother would cry about if she saw him now.

Well that is it!
Hope you like it and Happy Readings! Remember to vote, comment, read, and BE HAPPY!