Tags

Author-Chan: Hey, guys!
Recently I have been tagged by Moirails_Forever_
To do the "My craziest dream" and the "The most random thing ever" challenge tag thingy thing.
So, I guess I'll do it, but I have England to also do the challenge.

England: I am doing this against my will. :-|

Author-Chan: Oh shush, cinnamon roll! You wanted to do it.

England: You bursted in to my house and grabbed me. You practically kidnapped me.

Author-Chan: Just do the challenge.

England: I guess I will go first.

My weirdest-

Author-Chan: Craziest.

England: *huff* Fine. My craziest dream is that I turned in to the Easter Bunny and I had big-ass paw hands and I could do nothing with them. It felt like two big, fluffy pancakes on top of my hands. Like pancakes hands.

Author-Chan: Woah...pancake hands.

England: Yeah, and I had an Australian accent.

Author-Chan: And the most random thing ever.

England: What does that mean?

Author-Chan : dunno! Just make something else.

England: Uh, I once stabbed France with a squirrel and Spain just started dancing to "Drunken sailor".

Author-Chan: *scoots subtly away from England*

England: Hey, it was the 1500s, alright!

Author-Chan: Well, I wasn't alive then. 21st century girl, hoe!

England: *sighs* You're turn.

Author-Chan: I actually have crazy, weird dreams every night, sooooooooo.

England: Just tell one.

Author-Chan: Well, one time I had a dream that I was homeless and it was just me and my dog. And we were walking around my city and the city was vacant and suddenly we found a pig and I decided to put the leash on the pig and carried my dog. Then we were walking with my pig and a car out of freaking nowhere comes and almost runs over me but my pig saved me and I decided to keep her and name her Peggy. I had another dream where everyone was in love with. Like everyone.

England: Wierd.

Author-Chan: And something random...
One time, I had to bathe in spaghetti.

England: Weirder.

Author-Chan: Um, it's called living!

England: Can I leave.

Author-Chan: ......yeah.

England: *leaves*

England: *in the background* This was just bloody stupid. *more British ranting*

Author-Chan: Well, that's it! Uh, thanks for tagging me?

Guten Tag!