Just Watch The Game

GeeerrrIttttaa! This is a short story. (Most of my ship chapters won't be as long as my One-shots. I did this when I realized I need to do an One-shot instead of just random chapters. If you don't like this ship, you can skip this. :-) No hard feelings. I find this story pretty funny.
---------------------------------------

"Meeting dismissed!" Germany shouted. Many of the nations quickly got their things together and speeded out of there. However, I waited, so I could walk with my best friend. "Italia, vhat are you ztill doing here?" He asked when he noticed I was still sitting in my seat. "I waiting for you, Germany, " I said, cheerfully. "You zhould just go home. I'm going to be here for a vhile." Germany sighed and started to clean up. I got up and walked next to him. "Germany, you are always being the leader. Maybe you should take a break and relax," I asked, a tad worried. "Italia, I vould, but I have to clean zhis mess up," he answered while getting a washcloth and some cleaning products. I impulsively grabbed the items out of his hands and threw them to the side. "That's why we have maids. They are supposed to clean this up. It's their job." He sighed and looked at me. "Ita-" "You don't want them to lose their jobs, do you Germany?" I said with my eyes widened and a big smile. "I-" "Hmmmmm??" I interrupted, trying to be funny. Germany didn't answer and just stared at me. Therefore, I stared back, starting a very awkward stare-down. 'Are we having a staring contest? ' Germany finally broke eye contact and sighed defeatedly. "Fine, ve can go," he said as he walked over and started packing up. "Yayyy! Ve can gooo," I cheered, skipping over to the door and waiting for the German. "You vill be zhe death of me," he stated as he walked out of the door. "Thank you?" I asked confusingly before following him. We started walking to the car. "So what are we going to do today? " I asked getting into the back seat. Ever since I accidentally made Germany's car go on fire, I'm not allowed to drive or be in the passenger seat. 'I know, so unfair' " I don't know, papervork, probably, " he said, pointing to his briefcase. I grabbed his briefcase and started swinging it around. Suddenly, I lost hold of it and it tumbled out of the open window. Germany instantly hit the brakes. I flew forward and hit my head on the seat in front of me. "Owie!! That hurt!," I said, rubbing my head before scowling at the head-rest. Germany quickly got out of the car and rushed to his briefcase. I watched him as he checked to makes sure everything was still there. 'He gets worried so fast' I thought lovingly. Afterward he walked back and got in the car. "Heeeyyy, best frieeennd, " I said awkwardly, desperate for the silence to go away. Germany didn't say anything for a couple of minutes and stared ahead. "Vhy, did you do zhat?" he finally asked, calmly. "I didn't mean to. It was an accident. Please don't be mad. I'm sorry, Germany." I apologized, guilty. He sighed and gave a small, kind smile. "I forgive you, it vas an accident. Bezides I'm not mad at you." I smile and brightened. "You're not?" He chuckled causing me to blush. "No," I let out a relieved sigh. "Good!" Everything was fine until he said something that made my heart skip a beat. "I could never be mad at you, Italy, " he said while looking at me through his mirror. 'Ba-dump, Ba-dump, BA-DUMP!' "O-okay, Ger-Germany," I stuttered, getting flustered and getting extremely hot. "Okay," he said before starting the car and continuing to drive. He seemed cool and collected while I was a blushing mess. "U-um, G-Germany, c-can you-um- t-turn the a-air conditioner o-on?" I fumbled, trying to take my suit coat and tie off. "Oh, sure, " he obliged, turning the air on. "Gr-grazie." After a couple of minutes, I finally cooled down. "Better? " he asked, once we got to his house. "S-si." I got out of the car and ran to the entrance. "Yayyy! We're at Germany's German house!" Germany laughed and unlocked the door. "Whoop, whoop! German Sparkle Party!" I yelled flopping onto the couch. "Vhat is zhat?" Germany asked, confused. "Nothing, just something Prussia told me," I shrugged it off and started watching T.V. "Tsk, leave it up to bruder to zay zomething like zhat," he said before sitting next to me. We were so close, to the point that our legs rubbed against each other. I shuddered whenever that would happen and would scoot away a bit. However, Germany would just move closer to me. Soon I ran out of couch and I had to stay there, almost sitting on his lap. "Erm, so what's happening? " I asked, trying to make it seem like this was casual. "Just vatching zhe game," he said while watching the football game that was happening. I didn't say anything. Instead I stared at him, admiring everything about him. It was as if everything disappeared and it was just him and me. He must have felt my gaze because he looked back at me. Immediately, I lowered my head, trying to hide my red face. 'He caught me staring at him!' I was waiting for him to say anything but he just turned his head and watched the television. I lifted my head and started watching the football game as well. Unexpectedly, Germany put a kiss on my mouth and then pulled away and watched the game. It was quick but it made my head spin. 'Whaaa? What just happened? ' I thought while staring at him. 'He's acting like nothing happened. He's just watching the game..... I-I guess I should watch it as well'

Halloo!!! This was made when I realized that I needed to do a story. So I decided to a popular ship. Anyway, vote, comment, and be happy! Hope you like it and Happy Readings!
P.S. PARTY LIKE A GERMAN! WORK HARD, PARTY HARDER, WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP!

Also, is there any ships you would like me to do? (It's a limited offer :-P)