HETALIA HEADCANNONS

Yo! Read and love me! I made up these Headcannons with my brain and some weed. And not the drug type. I'm talking about nature. Hehehehe...I swear on my Hetalia manga. >(^•^)<
_______________________________________

Canada has an obsession with fried pickles.

America likes to work on stereotypical accents.

France wears fedoras so that he feels like he's slick.

Korea has K-Pop dance parties every Saturday.

Romania hates tomatos.

Prussia and Romano like to pretend that they are the boss of their brothers.

Spain ate a taco.
He didn't like it.

Romano can't draw noses.

Egypt loves eyes, especially ones with a rare eye color like Prussia's red eyes or Canada's purple eyes.

Bulgaria is very passionate on yougurt.

China is claustrophobic.

America hates shoots and ladders.

North Korea hates K-Pop.

England and Romania like to search for Hogwarts.

Russia likes parodies of American movies. I.E. Games of Whores, Vampires Suck, and The Starving Games are a few of them.

Japan likes to see what hair color looks best on him.

Germany lip-synchs to K-Pop in the shower.

America goes through an obsession with American female celebrities.
J-Law is his favorite at the moment.

Every nation had at least one crush on a celebrity from their country.

Spain doesn't like plastic surgery. He believes that all women are beautiful.

Canada and America love to act like thugs when they listen to rap music.

England gets hyper on Skittles.

France loves mindless comedic cartoons such as The Simpsons and Family Guy.

England and France always get emotional over Shakespeare.

Spain and Romano secretly take pictures of nations when they least expect it.

Netherlands uses marijuna but stopped when he almost hurt a mortal for it.

Belgium is Fall Out Boy's biggest fan.

Belarus is amazing at ballet.

Denmark puts on puppet shows for kids.

Norway donates money to other nations anonymously.

Moldova adores Romania and wishes to be just as unique as him.

Bulgaria tends to get arrested because of Romania.

Egypt and Turkey train snakes.

Australia is super athletic that he makes the other nations look like a bunch of wimps.

New Zealand and Australia jam to Lorde and occasionally America joins in.

Hong Kong brings balloons to sick children.

Austria meditates to Chopin and Mozart.

Prussia likes to sing Britney Spears' music every once in awhile.

America likes to have the whole men's bathroom to himself because he feels uncomfortable when other men are there.

Canada steals nations' phones and takes a bunch of selfies on their phone.

Spain and Italy become scary when they play football  (soccer)

China and Hong Kong like to have eating competitions on who can eat more. China usually wins.

Taiwan and Vietnam like to prank the male Asian countries.

Sweden loves dubstep while Finland loves heavy metal.

Russia loves the saxophone and  secretly listens to American Jazz or American pop music to hear the good ol' Sax.

America talks in a New York accent when he does shady stuff.

Canada hardly lies.

Italy attends church every Sunday.

Romano tends to talk to the Pope.

Greece is scared of Hippos.

Japan fears that a spider will crawl in to his mouth when he is sleeping.

England cannot swim, so he always has a tube or floaties. Or he just stays in the shallow end.

Finland fell asleep in a hot tub and didn't wake up until Iceland threw cold water on him.

Iceland cried when he heard "Mary Did You Know?"

Sweden and Finland wear wigs sometimes.

Norway and Denmark make funny videos at the worst times.

Turkey and Greece have dance wars and even have "Just Dance" and "Dance Dance Revolution"

Korea likes to use bubbles to make beards and mustaches.

Poland bedazzled his hair once and it ended up with a burning house, a happy Polish man, and a traumatized Lithuanian.

Ukraine loves to writes stories, especially Mystery or Horror.

England sometimes like to pretend that he is Sherlock Holmes. He even wears the hat and smokes a pipe occasionally.

Nordic 5, when they are free, like to be a band at clubs, birthdays, or Nations' parties.

Latvia can drink five shots of Vodka, eight bottles of beer, six cups of Tequila, and still be able to drive properly.

Liechtenstein loves kiddy snacks such as pringles, goldfish, and gummy bears.

Spain loves chocolate. He would literally put it on anything, but that would be..."unhealthy".

America loses track of time a lot.

Hong Kong  loves the song Victorious by Panic! At the Disco.
He remembers all the words, chords,beats, and instruments used.

Prussia believes in Dream Catchers.

Hungary and Australia always compete on who is manlier, tougher, and smarter.

New Zealand loves sheep and sometimes is a shepard just for fun.

Romania accidently married his country's queen. Long story....

Frogs creep Romania, Norway, England, Japan, and America out.

Finland's favorite holiday is actually Valentines' Day.

France loves trashy reality shows because it is so stupid that it is actually hilarious.

Canada and America watch Cupcake Wars and Keeping Up with The Kardashians.

All the Nations love Ellen, Oprah, and Dr. Phil.

Poland loves sleepover parties.

Belarus is very talented. She can beautifully dance, sing, and write.

Russia thinks penguins are the cutest things alive.