Hetalia Headcannons

Hey guys! So, I've been reading a lot of wierd and useless facts and I was in the mood to write some headcannons. So, I was like why not put the fun facts and Hetalia headcannons together?!
So, behold my headcannons.
P.S. most of these are all mine, if I make one that is already made...forgive me. :-(
:-)
---------------------------------------

1. England can't have mince pie on Christmas day.
(It's illegal in England to have mince pie on Christmas day)

2. China hates Facebook, Twitter, and Skype. So, he banned it.
(China banned Facebook, Twitter, and Skype)

3. America doesn't play a musicals instrument, because he would probably hurt himself.
(About 8,000 Americans get injured by musical instruments every year)

4. France surrenders so many times, he has seventeen different words to say "I surrender."
(The French language has seventeen different words to say 'surrender')

5. Germany brags about all his Noble prizes that his people got.
(There are over a 100 Germans that got the Noble prize in their field, including the genius Albert Einstein. )

6. Iceland secretly still believes in magical Norwegian creatures and myths.

7. Canada gets on America's nerves by stating that he has the largest lakes than the whole world.
(Canada has about 3,000 to 4,000 lakes. They have the biggest lakes in the world)

8. Canada also likes to talk about how he is the most educated country in the world.
(Canada is the most educated country with 60% Canadians going to post secondary school. )

9. Russia loves to ride and collect tanks.
(Russia has the most tanks in the world with about 21,000)

10. Japan calls Ronald McDonald, Donald McDonald because he can't say the "r" sound.

11.Japan's people created "Fart Battles". He is still embarrassed.
("Fart Battles" was a popular art scroll in the Edo period. )

12. Spain, England, France, and Prussia all occasionally change their Facebook language to "pirate" just to be silly :-D.

13. America thinks he's smarter than himself because he's average but not really average cause he's an American but not. Either way, he thinks he's smart.
(Author- Chan's awesome headcannon)

14. America used to think that the Sun revolved around the Earth. England had the break the news to him.
(Tru story tho)

15. England loves the BBC version of Sherlock and even ships JohnLock.

16. America joined the "Rock, Paper, Scissors" league.

Okay this one I find hilarious:

Reincarnation in China is forbidden unless permission from the government.

Okay this is about it....
Tell me if you liked them.
Hope you like it and Happy Readings!
Be Happy!