Campfire Story Part 4

The fire crackled as the nations watch England. "Before, I start this story. This is a real event. It happened in Northern Ireland," He stated, calmly. The other allies slowly nodded, preparing themselves. England was about to tell the story when a thought came to him. "Oh, and there shall be no interruptions, clear?" They all nodded seriously. They were all still, waiting for Britain's story. Except America, who trembled with fear and anticipation. The other allies felt the same, but didn't show it. They all knew that Britain has some of the best scary stories. Thus, giving Britain the title, 'The Most Haunted Nation in the World' and his capital, London, known as a peculiar city. "Alright," England said and began his story.

"It happened in 1973, in a little town in Northern Ireland. There was this teenage boy named Lorcan who said he wanted to be a vampire. Everyone thought he was just looking for attention. He didn't have any friends. All of the kids in school were afraid of him. He was odd-looking and his head seemed too large for his body. He was unnaturally thin and his eyes were sunken and had dark circles around them. His cheeks were hollow and his skin was a deathly shade of pale. He dressed in black from head to toe. He always wore a long black trenchcoat that resembled a cape. When the other kids were playing sports, Lorcan would be sitting in the corner of the school yard, engrossed with one of his books. He collected books about vampires, devil worshippers, and satanic rituals. He read each one over and over, feverishly underlining passages and taking notes. There was always strange rumors about him floating around the neighborhood. Some younger children claimed they had seen him murder a dog and drink its blood. Others said he would kidnap cats in the neighborhood and bring them home, so that he could perform strange experiments on them. His parents were worried sick about him. His odd behavior unnerved them and they didn't know what to do. They brought him to doctors and psychiatrists, but none of it worked. One night, his mother found some of his books. When she realized that they were about satanism, she was horrified and threw them in the garbage. Lorcan didn't complain or protest, but when his parents went to bed, he crept downstairs and went outside to retrieve his beloved books from the trash. The next day, he made a hole in the ceiling in his wardrobe. It was his secret passage and it allowed him to crawl up into the attic, unnoticed. He kept all his books up there, safe from prying eyes. The attic became his safe place.
He even constructed a makeshift altar and decorated it with satanic symbols, upside-down crosses and crude drawing of the devil. One night, he broke into a local church and stole silver chalice and some communion wafers. He brought them home and placed them on his altar.
During the day, Lorcan was sleepy and lethargic, but at night, he would come alive. While his mother and father would sleep soundlessly, he would creep around the house, barefoot, trying not to make the slightest sound. Sometimes, he would walk quietly to their bedroom and stand over them, watching them peacefully sleep.
One day, the teacher gave everyone in class and assignment. They had to write an essay entitled, "When I Grow Up." The teacher asked if anybody wanted to read their essay out loud to the class and Lorcan raised his hand. He stood up in front of the blackboard, holding a crumpled piece of paper and cleared his throat.

"When I grow up," he began, "I want to be a vampire."

The other kids rolled their eyes and giggled. Lorcan was so excited, the paper was shaking in his pale hands.

"I want to sleep in a coffin," he continued. "I want to surround myself in death. I want to dedicate myself to evil and get revenge on all my enemies. I will surrender my soul to satan and accept him as my lord and savior..."

"That's enough, Lorcan!" The teacher interrupted.

Lorcan ignored her and his voice grew louder. None of his classmates were giggling now.

"I want to drink blood of little boys and girls and feel it coursing through my veins. I want to sink my teeth into the soft flesh of my victims and feel their hot blood trickling down my throat..."

"Stop it Lorcan!" The teacher cried. "Sit down!"

"I want to rip them open, pull out their insides and feast on their entrails. I want to destroy every living thing. I want to burn the world. I want to kill everyone who made fun of me..."

The teacher lunged at him, snatching the paper out of his hands. Lorcan clawed at her and screamed like a madman. As she grabbed by the neck and marched him off to the principal's office, he was yelling, " I want to be a vampire! I want to kill you! I WANT TO KILL ALL OF YOU!"

America jumped and China flinched. The way England was telling the story was making the allies sit on the edge of their seats. Their hearts were beating fast from England's outburst. France was wide-awake, eyes fully open, darting at every dark corner that the light couldn't get to. Russia's smirk fell off a long time ago. Instead, his eyes were trained on England and he was biting his nails, nervously. England smirked and continued after a few seconds.

"Lorcan was suspended from school and his parents had to meet with the teacher and the school principal. After that, everyone watched him like a hawk. Neighbors would pull their children off the street if they saw him coming. Rumors spread quickly about him and nobody wanted anything to do with him.
One day, a little boy who lived in the neighborhood went missing. His parents searched for him, but there was no sign of him anywhere. It was as if he had vanished into thin air. The police were called and they knocked on every door in the area, asking questions. One officer questioned Lorcan and noticed that he was acting very nervous. The policeman had a bad feeling about the teenager and he insisted on speaking to his mother and father. Lorcan's parents let the policeman in and agreed to let him search the house. Lorcan grew even more nervous. The policeman searched Lorcan's room, but didn't see anything suspicious. Then, he opened the wardrobe and noticed a hole in the ceiling. When he poked his head up through the hole and peered into the attic, his eyes were greeted by a horrifying sight. Later, he would say it was the single most disturbing thing he had ever seen in his life. The dead body of the missing boy was hanging from the roof. His arms and legs were tied to the rafters of the attic in the shape of a crucifix. Beneath him was a satanic altar, surrounded by books on devil worship. On the altar was a silver chalice, filled with blood. The policeman scrambled downstairs and raised the alarm. He shouted for his colleagues and when he told them what he had seen, they began a desperate search for Lorcan, but the teenager was nowhere to be found. His parents had no idea where he was. Policemen on the street swore they hadn't seen anyone leave the house. Nobody could find any trace of the teenage boy. The police were baffled. They were sure there was no way the boy could have escaped without being noticed. It was a complete mystery. But they couldn't find him. He was gone."

England finished his story and drank his cocoa in a serene way. America's jaw dropped and France was confused. "So...so, what happened, aru?" England set down the drink. "What do you mean what happened?? That's it. That was the story, beginning from end." "So, that's all? He never got caught?" Asked Russia. England nodded. "No, he never got caught. They tried to find him, but couldn't get any leads. It was if he fell off the edge of the Earth." "Wow..." France trailed off. "Indeed. A very interesting story. It seems so surreal, it feels as if it was just a made-up story. But it's real...very real.." America got even more scared at that statement. "That's scary!" The American exclaimed, saying it like a little kid. "Yes, America. It is scary. What makes it scarier is that it happened just thirty years ago..."
The wind blew and nobody spoke. "That bloody psychopath could still be alive, roaming the streets of Great Britain. Or maybe in your country."
France shivered at that and Russia felt a strange twinge of fear in his stomach. "Alright, it's time for China," America said. Everyone looked at China. "Oh, alright!" he said, reluctant. "But mine aren't that good, aru." "That's alright!" All the allies said, wanting to hear a legendary story from the wise nation. "Okay, aru."

Ello! This story is real! That's why it's scary! Woop woop! Sorry if this disappointed you but I find this story creepy.
So yeah, China is next.
Vote, comment, read, and BE HAPPY!
hope you like it and Happy Readings!