The War That Changed The World

HELLO! So, many people are asking about my other book. Since, my other book is very serious, I won't write it in that book, but in this book instead. Since, most of the people who read Everything is Hetalia, don't read it, I will have a brief summary.

Basically it is about WW2, but it is more complicated. I don't really know how to describe it. 

SO LET' GET TO THE QUESTIONS!

1. Why did you write The War That Changed The War? 
Well, it started when BakedBeanFart dared me to write a serious book with an actual plot and timeline. Soon, other people began to ask that, too. Apparently, they liked my deep, serious side of my book and they wanted to see my writing when it was completely serious. Since, I'm a good writer. (Don't believe it) Anyways, since so many people voted for my new book, I decided why not and began to write it.

2. What is the mood of the book?
Ask my readers, but I feel that it is:
Sad
Gloomy
Dark
Suspenseful
Rarely Funny
Somewhat Deep

3.  Why did you base it off of real WW2 history?
I wanted my book to be dark and gloomy, but interesting. I personally feel that WW2 and Hitler and the Holocaust are very dark, sad times in modern history. I wanted to show people how WW2 really was a terrible event in human history.

4. Why did you make it like it is now?

I wanted it to be suspenseful.  Like, you know what happens, but you wanted to feel every moment of it. I also wanted it to be tragically hopeful. Like, you are hopeful, but you know it is going to end up in tragedy.

5. Is anybody going to die and how many?
Someone does die. About....four of five. 

6. Is the ending happy or sad?
It's neither. It's just there. 

7. How long is it?
Around...sixty chapters.

8. What kind of music would you listen to it? 
Epic Battle Music
Sad Music
Classical Music
Rock Music

9. Do You Have A Soundtrack For Your Book?

Yes, I do. If you want, I can tell you guys the sixty songs for my book. It won't be dedicated to each chapter though, because that is too much.

10. In two words, how would you describe the beginning of the book?
Grim Determination

11. In two words, how would you describe the middle of the book?
Hopefulness Blossoming.

12. In two words, how would you describe the end of the book?
Tragically Beautiful.

13. If you could rename the chapters to an actual title, would you?
Yes, I already have. If you want, I can also tell you that as well.

14. Is chapter 3 a diary or a song?
Neither, it is a letter.

15. Who is the villain?
Um...no one is. But if there has to be a villain it would probably be Germany, Duh.

16. Who is the hero?
No one, but if there has to be a hero, it would probably be England.

17. I like you writing and your book is spectacular?
That's not a question, but thanks!

18. Will there ever be humor in it?
Probably not.

19. What is the conflict?

There is more than one problem in the book.

20. What caused you to name it The War That Changed The World?
I feel that WW2 was the war that changed the world. Like it introduce the world to more tragedies and showed how evil humans can be.

So, that is it.

If you have any other questions, don't be afraid to ask me in the comments or on my board or on The War That Changed The World.

Also, tell me if you do want to hear my actual name for each chapters or if you wanna hear my soundtrack. If not, that' s cool.

Also, I will get to your request. However, some are weird and I probably won't do it. However, if I formally told you that I would write it, I WILL write it.

Anyways, hope you like it. Remember, to vote, comment, read, and BE HAPPY!

P.S. Thank you guys for the 21K

The World Loves Ya.

Remember not to tell me to update or take my material without permission. 

If you want permission to write a something based or with my book, put it on my board or P.M. me or else, I probably won't notice.

Love ya!