100 Chappie! Yay!

Author-Chan: Hello! First off, I wanna say I'm sorry for my last chapter. I just had a lot of craziness built up and I had to let it go.

Norway and Iceland: LET IT GO! LET IT G-

Author-Chan: Nein! *grabs cat and throws it at them*

Norway and Iceland: *le leave*

Author-Chan:Anyway, that's it!
I'm normal again:) But if you see a chapter like that...I probably made it around 2. You know...when everybody gets crazy...

England: Are we going to get to the chapter?!

Author-Chan: Nope. I've decided to do something different.

America: Like that's new...

Author-Chan: *throws desk at America and England*

America and England: *le leaves*

Author-Chan: So this isn't gonna be a funny chapter...it's gonna be a SWEET chapter. Since, this is my 100 chapter. I really want to thank specific people. (Note that: I might not put you down, but that doesn't mean I am not grateful for you.)

So, here is all the people I wanna dedicate this whole book to..

MatthiasDane

Thanks, Wattpad buddy! I don't know if you are reading this, since you're probably busy. But thank you. You were the very first person to look at my book. That means you gave both my book and I a chance. Thank you for always commenting on almost my chapters, unless you couldn't. Thank you for being my first follower. And finally, thank you for being my first friend on here. You are amazing and probably my first inspiration on here. (Your books inspired me to write mine.) So, I really wanted to thank you. I owe you a lot, if you didn't come along. I may have decided to just give up on my book. So thanks.
Thank you, Wattpad Buddy:)

BakedBeanFart
We are new to one another. So, I'm starting to get to know you. Still, you have done so much for me. You have accepted me as my crazy, mental self and my sad, deep self, and my normal self. I can always talk to you and you will respond. You helped me because when I thought nobody cared about my book anymore, you come and vote every chapter. Thanks for that. Thanks for all your votes. Thanks for your awesome comments that make me smile. Thanks for reading my chapters. (You are always the first person to read my books, hehe.) Thank you for complementing my insanity. Thanks for always talking to me. Thank you very much.

GermanyStoleMyHat
We are also new...but we managed to become friends in a short period of time. I don't know if you have ever read my books, or even heard about it. But we talk, which is strange because I usually make all my friends by my book. You also talked to me, even at 4 in the morning. You laugh at my really bad jokes. You talk about other things that I wouldn't think about at all. Thanks for all that. I hope we can become better friends.

SuFin_RusAme_
SUP CELLMATE!
I don't know if you have ever read my books. So I will thank you differently!
First and foremost, thanks for being my friend. You are also a close friend on here. I can talk to you and be silly with you. You were also the first few people that followed me. Thank you, it gave me a bit of a boost of confidence. By the way, I've seen your drawings, they are really good. Plus, you have a sooper cool profile name.
Thank you...just for everything I just said. I know it's not a lot, but I means the world to me.

Konigreich_Pruessen
We are very new to one another! I know that you read this book! Thank you for always voting on every chapter of this stupid book! Thank you for reading every chapter of this stupid book. You may not comment a lot, but when you do, it makes me happy! You are also one of the few that when they read a really, really weird chapter that everybody else is saying "what?", you are commenting things that make me laugh. You praise my isanity, that is what I am trying to say. Thanks for chatting with me, it will definitely be a memory that I won't forget. Thanks for following me, even though I post some weird shiz.
Just thanks. Thanks for being my friend and reader. It means a lot.

ThE_black-Midnight
Thanks for reading this book. (I think)
Thanks for commenting.
Anyways what I really wanted to thank you on is that you are a good friend. Thank you for being my friend. I remember talking to you, we talked for hours on random topics. That really made my night. You are very impressive and deep. I wish to be that good as a writer, someday.
Thanks!

dragontruth
We are pretty new to one another, but we already are good friends. Thank you for commenting. I love reading your comments, they make me smile. Thank you for reading my entire book. Thank you for getting addicted to my book. Thank you for following me just because of my writing.
Thank you for praising my writing. I have never had someone praise my book that much or that long.
It makes me feel really nice that you love my book. Thank you very much on praising my stories. Thank you for thinking I'm funny.
Thank you for requesting. You were the first and only person to request. And then you praised me for your story. Thank you for talking to me, even though we live in different time zones and countries. Thank you for praising me and thinking I'm a great writer. Thanks for liking my weird, crack stories. I hope that your books can become successful and I will cheer you on the whole way through!
So thank you very much!

Thank you to all of you who I didn't name. I didn't name you because there is too much of you and I didn't want to put all your business named in a list, again. (That was terrible)
Anyways, just know if you are a reader, voter, or follower, you are more than a reader, voter, or follower to me. You are my friends. I show you my crazy side to my friends, therefore all of you are are friends. Thank you guys for following me or reading my or voting or commenting or just simply talking to me.

That's all I wanted to say. Thanks for letting me get to the 100 chapter, I never thought it would come. I will be sure to keep writing this book. And then another book.
Thanks!
Vote, comment, read, and BE HAPPY!
Hope you like it and Happy Readings!
P.S you can request if you want....REQUEST!
Nah..just kidding. You don't have to.
:)
Bye.