I Connect To...

I connect to Italy because we are both energetic and love to be with friends. And that we both believe that there is goodness in everybody.

I connect to Germany because we are orderly, kind, and secretly a pervert :-) And we would come to our friend's aid even for the stupidest of things.

I connect to Japan because we are both hard-working and love to read the atmosphere. And we will stand by our friends side, no matter how wierd or strange they are.

I connect to America because we are loud, energetic, and love to be a teenager. And we will fight for what we believe in, even if it brings us sorrow.

I connect to England because even though we've been lonely that is not stopping us to make or keep friends. And that even though we don't have to say it, we really do love our siblings and friends.

I connect to France because we have pride, confidence, and affection. And that we both want to love and be loved.

I connect to China because we are easygoing and wise. And that even though we are getting older, we can still be a sponatonous and childish.

I connect to Russia because we are both crazy and had a lonely childhood. However, we still can put a smile on and wish for our dream to come true.

I connect to Canada because I'm polite and gentle but can get mean and argue when angry. And that we both are persistent and determined to get our goal.

I connect to Belgium because we are both ethuststiactic and mild-mannered. And cares for siblings even when they don't thank you for it.

I connect to The Netherlands when I feel strong and rebellious. And when I want to do something, no matter people's opinions.

I connect to Austria when I feel important and classy. And when I'm not afraid to show off my talents.

I connect to Bulgaria because we are both responsible but fun-seeking. And that we stick by our crazy, eccentric best friend even when we get in trouble.

I connect to Hungary because we both have to act like a young lady but is truly a tomboy. And that no matter how hopeless, you can change yourself.

I connect to Liechtenstein when I'm incredibly grateful and feeling graceful. And that I should should show my appreciation everyday.

I connect to Poland because we can be loud and strange but once you get to us, we are kind but insane. And that even though, some people think we're strange, we think that we're great how we are.

I connect to Prussia because we don't care what people say. And that we know who we are and what we want.

I connect to Romania because we are eccentric, silly, and that we can take an insult about us and make it into a joke. And that we treasure our best friend because they're willing to put up with our craziness.

I connect to Switzerland because I'm willing to be peaceful but will knock out anybody when I have to. And that even though I don't know that person, I can still help them out with nothing in return.

I connect to Belarus because we can be seen with a harsh and cold demeanor. And that we won't give up on something we want.

I connect to Estonia when I feel studious and nerdy. And that I can be confident with my intelligence.

I connect to Latvia when I feel innocent and oblivious. And that even though I'm scared, I have the others to help me.

I connect to Lithuania when I am feeling shy and delicate. And that we will come back for our friends even if they had hurt us.

I connect to Moldova because I can be childish and carefree but mature and obedient when needed. And that even though I'm a young child, doesn't mean I can't do amazing things like sewing a outfit together or making a whole meal by myself. Etc..

I connect to Ukraine because I have a big heart. <3 And when I'm kind to people even when everything is bad for me.

I connect to Denmark because I'm goofy and funny but care deeply for my family. And that I would do anything to make people laugh.

I connect to Finland because I'm cheery and optimistic. And that my brute strength comes out when it's needed.

I connect to Iceland because I may look calm and composed, but i'm actually very hot-blooded and passionate.
And that even though I'm just a teenager, that doesn't mean I can't act like an adult.

I connect to Norway because we will never stop caring about our siblings, no matter what they do or say. And when we aren't showing any emotions, it doesn't mean we don't have any.

I connect to Sweden because we can be socially awkward but still have friends and family. And that we can look intimidating but be very kind instead.

I connect to Greece when I feel thoughtful and deep. And that I can be relaxed but still have some energy.

I connect to Turkey when I feel competitive and determined to win. And even though I can sometimes come off as a jerk, I have good intentions.

I connect to Romano because I'm lazy but if I get serious, I can be extremely hard-working and brave. And even though, my siblings and I might not be on good terms, I still try to be a good sibling and watch over them.

I connect to Spain because I'm kind and happy but can be courageous, honorable, and powerful. And that I'm willing to fight and risk everything for my loved ones.

I connect to Africa because I can be talkative despite my looks. And that I can be simple and family-minded.

I connect to Seychelles because I can be nice but extremely sloppy. And that when I can't do something, I go and do it again till I succeed.

I connect to Hong Kong because I'm relaxed, nonchalant, and a typical teenager. However I can also be very mature and be dignified when necessary. And that I'm not afraid to speak my mind.

I connect to Taiwan because I can be nervous but still do what needs to be done. And that I will not stop believing in something just because the others say so.

I connect to Thailand because I can be fun-loving but also a prankster. And that I can be tricky but mean no harm.

I connect to Korea because I'm childish but affectionate. And that I embrace my strangeness.

I connect to Vietnam because I can be headstrong and humble. And that I'm not afraid to do manly things but still manage to look like a lady.

I connect to Australia because I can be courageous and seek adventures but also be kind and welcoming. And that I'm not afraid to try things that might kill me.

I connect to New Zealand because I will walk proudly even if people are whispering about me. And that I'm not afraid to be myself.

Finally, I can connect to Cuba because we can be cheerful and loud but have a hot-temper! And that we will try to make up our wrongdoings.

Holy Crap! That took forever! Yes, I know I skipped a few. It's just I was getting tired and that there wasn't much info about them. I did as many as I could find. I hope this helped you out if you're going through a tough time.
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this. Comment, vote, read, and BE HAPPY!!!
Hope you like it and Happy Readings! :-)

P.S. Go check out My Denmark Headcannons and Amurican Interview. I'm especially proud of those. :-)