My Contest

Hello, I am doing a contest. (Duh)

The contest is very simple.

It will go on until my newer book called The War That Changed The World gets 1K reads on it.

Here is the contest directions.

If you want to join the contest, this is what you have to do. You have to get a total amount of 10 points.

First, you have to comment why you love Everything is Hetalia. (2 Points)

If you want extra points, you will also comment why you love me. (4 Points)

Next, you are to tell me three reasons on why you love Hetalia in general. (4 Points)

If you have done that and I total it up that you have a perfect score, you will get a prize.

The Prizes Are:

1. I dedicate a past or future chapter to you.

2. I mention you in a future chapter.

3. I put your favorite OC in a future chapter.

4. I do a request. (A sad chapter or ship chapters are the norm)

5. We can P.M. (This only applies if you have NEVER P.M. me or rarely P.M. me)

6. I do a tag and you can do it with me and so can a Hetalia character

7. I tell you fun facts about me or my Hetalia-ism.

8. Hetalia Headcannons (Sad, Happy, Crack, or headcannons like my Russia Headcannons)

9. I promote you or your books.

10. I will get you followers.

11. I will get you to help me on a serious chapter

12. I will follow YOU (Only applies if I am not following you)

Those are my only prizes I am giving you.

You only choose one of these, no exception.

This contest can be won by more than one person, but this is a limited offer.

It is going on until I get 1K reads on The War That Changed The World.

So, if you get a 10 points, I will notify you.

I bet none of you do it....

It's fine, I just wanted to see who was Hetalian enough to do this bish!